• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Maybe next time businesses require a jab, their workers should refuse.
    I agree yet it's a long legal process 2 to 3 years, to turn things around. People weren't willing to take that chance with their livelihood, families, etc.

I did and they almost fired me, but at the last minute they gave me a religious exemption. Next time they’ll have to kill me to stick the needle in my arm.

I would have fought the legal battle and I bet @Shadow01 would have if not for the religious exemption. I barely missed the mandate since other agencies in our group were "mandated". I'd wager it was low single digit percentages that refused.

I followed Dr. David Martin early on and remember him saying the vaccine liability shield from 1986 is only as good as the absence of fraud. Finally at that point now as he explains in the first 2:45 of the video.

The COVID “vaccines” aren’t vaccines after all, according to a ruling from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Dr. David Martin says that this paves the way for sweeping lawsuits because the manufacturers “willfully misled the public.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did and they almost fired me, but at the last minute they gave me a religious exemption. Next time they’ll have to kill me to stick the needle in my arm.

Imagine if 75 percent or so refused.
    Hard for a company to run, with no worker bees.

We occasionally had some idiot stand up and ask when the company would mandate vaccines. Not someone just casually asking, but usually some suck up trying to be a brown shirt.

Both the company and the union would pull them to the side, and tell them to STFU.
    They knew that they were so short staffed, that even people being disciplined would be brought back, otherwise entire facilities would shut down. Costing millions.
    The result of machinery taking over, and individuals being responsible for more equipment.
    And being short, and working so much OT that people had no problems missing a week or two of work.
    We went from 30,000 employees, in 1990s, to 5,000 when I retired. So.. each man had more of an effect.

Now imagine if 10 percent don't show.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    This is not what I have read, they said the lower court could consider the point but did not rule on it directly.
    Correct. It was not a finding of fact. It was a required "accept presented arguments in the best possible light for the applicable party" when dealing with a motion to dismiss. It doesn't mean that the court has made such a finding of fact or even that the court is likely to make such a finding of fact - only that the court accepts, for the sake of argument, that the statement might be factual.

(An IANAL/layman's explanation.)

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Imagine if 75 percent or so refused.
    Hard for a company to run, with no worker bees.

We occasionally had some idiot stand up and ask when the company would mandate vaccines. Not someone just casually asking, but usually some suck up trying to be a brown shirt.

Both the company and the union would pull them to the side, and tell them to STFU.
    They knew that they were so short staffed, that even people being disciplined would be brought back, otherwise entire facilities would shut down. Costing millions.
    The result of machinery taking over, and individuals being responsible for more equipment.
    And being short, and working so much OT that people had no problems missing a week or two of work.
    We went from 30,000 employees, in 1990s, to 5,000 when I retired. So.. each man had more of an effect.

Now imagine if 10 percent don't show.
    I didn't have to worry about it since my boss was against the jab.

She said that if they forced the issue at her work she would quit. Her immediate supervisor was ready to leave as well. I believe they both would have walked and it would have hurt the corp. If nothing more than because there are only four people in that office, two of which didn't know how to do payroll.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Every state in the nation should pass one of these bills.

About that bill. The language used by opponents against that bill is astonishing.

"Ohio bill would limit the ability of employers to punish employees for not taking vaccines."

What a way to frame it. Might as well say it's oppressing employers' right to destroy employee's lives for not submitting to injection of an unproven and dangerous substance.

"House Bill 319 is another attempt to centralize power"

Really? We saw a lot of "centralized power" wielded by companies on behest of government, to force people to take a dangerous, unproven mrna shot. Giving the choice on what medical treatments a person takes, back to individuals is DECENTRALIZING power. Sick ****s!

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh I’d forgotten you werewolf officially vaccinated until you’d had your 2nd shot. Remember all those people dying that were “unvaccinated”? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Oh I’d forgotten you werewolf officially vaccinated until you’d had your 2nd shot. Remember all those people dying that were “unvaccinated”? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

There was a lot going on at that time but I must have missed the werewolves. But I’m not surprised if we have aliens then the chances are we also have werewolves.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

This is obviously one of the bigger items coming out because of how the autopsy findings were suppressed.

I did find it on Instagram with Dr. William Makis, on this awakeandwinning channel below. Wasn't able to post the link. You can hear the doctor explain how it was peer reviewed, being published now and what should be done.

Attach0_20240625_125110.jpg

Since this is on Instagram reels, it'll fall off soon. They have a YouTube channel but this video has been hidden, according to a disclaimer.

Top Bottom