• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    We have world leaders traveling the world in huge private jets to attend lavish dinners trying to save us . Some of you don't appreciate their brave efforts. Now get back to work!

IMG_2813_jpeg-3180478.jpg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    You and I are in agreement with the vidsanity and vax issue. But the increase in autism may simply be that years ago autism was specific. Now there is a "spectrum". After reading about the spectrum, it's likely that most people are on it. Seriously. Walk on your toes? Autistic. Walk with your hands at your side? Autistic. Don't like loud noises? Autistic. Frankly, some of the signs and symtpoms used to diagnose autism are extremely subjective and predominate the majority of people.

The number of vaccines available (usually required) for children has become obscene. I know with my own children that most new vax's require two doses, typically at very specific intervals. Miss the interval by one day? Screw you, go get another jab 'cause that one didn't count. That's not science. That's business. It's wrong. The state required a new vax for kids starting in school a couple years back. But the state required kids entering their senior year to also get the new vax. Huh? He just went through eleven years of school and wasn't damaged by whatever the state claims to be protecting him from. If he'd been a year older, he didn't need the shot?? That kinda logic is right up there with curfews to prevent covid. As if the germ only attacks after midnight. Ludicrous.
    It's not just autism though, whether that's overdiagnosed. In that video Dr. McCullough states that between 1 and 2 yrs old, there are 13 vaccines that are injected at the same time. How on earth could that be a good idea? Would an adult be willing to do the same?

Many health problems with children could be attributed to this out of control vaccine schedule. How are all of us born before the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine injury act, with only 3 vaccines, still able to "be safe"? I can't imagine how many child and adult vaccines will be available in 10 years, at the rate they're increasing now.

The medical industrialization excuse is that any perceived problems with vaccines, etc. are genetic, a virus, some disease, or idiopathic (they don't know). Toxins and deficiencies contribute to disease.

All I see is a huge grift and it's spreading everywhere. Parents seem to be catching on somewhat but I'm hoping something sparks a better awakening. You'd think the last 4 years would've lit some fires.

Screenshot_20240303-213435.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Never been to boot camp, huh?
    I can't even remember how many shots we got in one afternoon. That was the early '90's
    Edit to add - I don't disagree with what you are saying
    Except you're a fully developed human by the time you enter bootcamp. Think about it compared to baking a cake. Take the cake out of the oven 1/4 of the way done and drop the pan on the counter from about a foot up. What do you get? A flat cake.
    Do the same to the cake after the timer goes off and nothing happens. Its all about development.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I survived the winter of death. Never forget

View attachment 354530

Same, I didn't even get that sweet sweet death they promised.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom