• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well....
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...-administers-1st-shots-of-ebola-vaccines.html

I predict this is not going to end well, based on past records of vaccines actually causing cases. Even a couple "rare" ebola cases caused by the new vaccine would of course spread. Instant mass panic and people begging the government to "do something".

Why fix a problem that really does not exist? I understand they are giving this to front line medical people...for now, but still REALLY?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well....
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...-administers-1st-shots-of-ebola-vaccines.html

I predict this is not going to end well, based on past records of vaccines actually causing cases. Even a couple "rare" ebola cases caused by the new vaccine would of course spread. Instant mass panic and people begging the government to "do something".

Why fix a problem that really does not exist? I understand they are giving this to front line medical people...for now, but still REALLY?
    Ebola has appeared here before and was a nothingburger. It was much more serious in Africa where conditions were less than sanitary.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Per the Twitter comment "Why isn't every AG doing this?". I'm sure some of you may have seen this already, but they used some legislative voodoo to try to take Ken out. Believe he had about 20 lawsuits against the federal government at that point.

Once acquitted he explains in this revealing interview with Tucker Carlson. He wasn't able to even be in his office for something like 6 months even though he was just charged.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I thought the jab people had protection from the government against lawsuits by Americans. Which is why they didn’t jab illegals crossing the border, as they may of been able to sue. I don’t see this lawsuit going anywhere. More for show?
    Not for lying. He is suing them for breaking a State law.

The suit, filed Thursday, alleges that Pfizer violated the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act by engaging in false, deceptive and misleading acts as it promoted the drug.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They lied to get that protection. If this wins that immunity may well vanish.
    Well with my negative confidence in government I would say this would drag out for years, and even then no matter the amount of $$$ big pharma would have to pay out, if they lost, they still would come out making $$$$ off of it. And no one is going to jail. That amount of $$$$ buys the best lawyers and judges. Purdue comes to mind. Just saying.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This is normal.............

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is normal.............

Maybe not normal but I read such stories before Covid vaccines also.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well....

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    According to Dr. McCollough, there are currently 3400 peer reviewed papers describing fatal and non-fatal vaccine injury syndromes in the National Library of Medicine. He describes the 4 major adverse affects and events.

44 sec video

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A guy we know that works in medical field has covid again. Pretty sure he has all the jabs to keep his job there and this is like the 5-6 time he has had it. Maybe more jabs….? Hope he keeps pulling through, that many jabs and covid has to be rough.
    Does he have it bad?

Covid isn't going away - it's just mutating like influenza.

Top Bottom