• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Those are all at least two year old. GFGT posted an image of a story with the date of this week.

And WTF is "GreatGameIndia"?
    Apparently the government of Iceland.

The https://greatgameindia.com/ has been around since 2015. It has some click bait articles, but it also has some intellectual well written ones. The kind of articles that take more than 10 seconds to read. I would put it much higher than CNN,MSNBC,or NPR on accuracy and reliability of the information provided. It is neither left nor right but has reporters with many view points and cultural backgrounds. A rather rare thing in this day and age.
    How it started. Amazon product ASIN 1648283233

Last edited:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had he been a big pharma company, selling a fake vax, they'd have let him go, after a 'donation'.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Web address and a laser printer was all that was needed to print all the cards you needed and with all the nuts posting pictures of their filled out cards, you could forge the vaccine lot numbers to fool any dolt at an employer requiring proof of vax.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Go to Twitter and take it up with the poster.
    How can I? There's no link, you just posted a picture; I can't even tell that it came from X.
    And I'm on INGO, so I'm asking the poster of it here on INGO.

Where did it come from? What's the source and what's their agenda? Is there any way to check this?

I like to look at things from multiple viewpoints, and it'd be good to read a full story rather than just a headline I can't verify.
    Personally, I'm intrigued because I'll be in that country this month.

Look, if it's "millions are dying from COVID!" or "Vaccines are killing people!" - doesn't matter - I think it's only prudent to ask some simple questions to at least have some ability to discern the truth. Americans have seemingly lost the ability to think critically, an that goes for all political sides, and all ages (so we can't blame the schools).

There's the really danger of confirmation bias - "See Iceland is banning something I think is bad!" Don't forget, Iceland is a tiny, tiny country. The capital is the size of Fort Wayne or smaller. So it's not like Iceland has some world leading science nerds and health experts.

And what if Iceland says, "Trans drugs are safe for kids"? I doubt you'd take that in the same manner, with a tag line "two years too late." (Which were you referring the article date being two years too late?)

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Apparently the government of Iceland.
    I imagine that anything the Icelandic government puts out so I can confirm it is going to be in Icelandic. :(

The https://greatgameindia.com/ has been around since 2015. It has some click bait articles, but it also has some intellectual well written ones. The kind of articles that take more than 10 seconds to read. I would put it much higher than CNN,MSNBC,or NPR on accuracy and reliability of the information provided. It is neither left nor right but has reporters with many view points and cultural backgrounds. A rather rare thing in this day and age.
    How it started. Amazon product ASIN 1648283233
    Thank you for the honest explanation.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I imagine that anything the Icelandic government puts out so I can confirm it is going to be in Icelandic. :(
    Paywall link(the Iceland newspaper who originally released the new government statement on vaccines). Translated by Expose, original pay link in Icelandic included.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    How can I? There's no link, you just posted a picture; I can't even tell that it came from X.
    And I'm on INGO, so I'm asking the poster of it here on INGO.

Where did it come from? What's the source and what's their agenda? Is there any way to check this?

I like to look at things from multiple viewpoints, and it'd be good to read a full story rather than just a headline I can't verify.
    Personally, I'm intrigued because I'll be in that country this month.

Look, if it's "millions are dying from COVID!" or "Vaccines are killing people!" - doesn't matter - I think it's only prudent to ask some simple questions to at least have some ability to discern the truth. Americans have seemingly lost the ability to think critically, an that goes for all political sides, and all ages (so we can't blame the schools).

There's the really danger of confirmation bias - "See Iceland is banning something I think is bad!" Don't forget, Iceland is a tiny, tiny country. The capital is the size of Fort Wayne or smaller. So it's not like Iceland has some world leading science nerds and health experts.

And what if Iceland says, "Trans drugs are safe for kids"? I doubt you'd take that in the same manner, with a tag line "two years too late." (Which were you referring the article date being two years too late?)
    I'm being sincere here. If you want to investigate what's going on the last 4 years, listening to a discussion and deciding what you believe is a good educational exercise in knowledge. See this

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    A guy we know that works in medical field has covid again. Pretty sure he has all the jabs to keep his job there and this is like the 5-6 time he has had it. Maybe more jabs….? Hope he keeps pulling through, that many jabs and covid has to be rough.
    BIL whole family just got the latest boosters (even for the under 13 nephews) and they are once again dealing with covid. #6 for them.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The critical 95% claim came at a point when Pfizer only had an average of two months data on participants, says Paxton.

Specifically, the Texas AG says that of the 17,000 who received a placebo, only 162 contracted the illness, which makes for a poor baseline from which to judge the efficacy of the so-called vaccine.

Had Pfizer used the FDA's preferred metric -- absolute risk reduction -- it would have instead informed the public that "the vaccine was merely 0.85% effective," writes Paxton.

"Moreover, according to Pfizer’s own data, preventing one COVID-19 case required vaccinating 119."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Google Images (previously Google Image Search) is a search engine owned by Google that allows users to search the World Wide Web for images

When searching for an image, a thumbnail of each matching image is displayed. When the user clicks on a thumbnail, the image is displayed in a larger size, and users may visit the webpage on which the image is used.
    Drag the image into the search box, Google will display matches and close matches. Click on the thumbnail of the image if you see it returned and it takes you to the website. A popular image will return multiple matches, you might have to check a number of them to find the exact site you are searching for

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I thought the jab people had protection from the government against lawsuits by Americans. Which is why they didn’t jab illegals crossing the border, as they may of been able to sue. I don’t see this lawsuit going anywhere. More for show?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I thought the jab people had protection from the government against lawsuits by Americans. Which is why they didn’t jab illegals crossing the border, as they may of been able to sue. I don’t see this lawsuit going anywhere. More for show?
    They lied to get that protection. If this wins that immunity may well vanish.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It should. I would think the protection would be predicated on people acting in good faith. It appears now that that did not happen.

For one it was supposed to prevent infection, per the original contract and the contract where immunity was given.

Top Bottom