• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If my employer ever mandated that i get a vaccine they’d be looking for a replacement before they finished their sentence. I don’t tolerate government dictators, and I don’t tolerate employment dictators. Luckily, my owner is in his 60s and refuses to get the shot, so I’m pretty sure he shares the same skepticism we do.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If my employer ever mandated that i get a vaccine they’d be looking for a replacement before they finished their sentence. I don’t tolerate government dictators, and I don’t tolerate employment dictators. Luckily, my owner is in his 60s and refuses to get the shot, so I’m pretty sure he shares the same skepticism we do.

The problem for a lot of us is, we don't have a choice. I can easily leave my good paying position, but I'd be done with my career if I did. I *might* be able to find a small company not willing to mandate the vax, at least at that time, but I'd likely get my pay reduced by half. Only large companies can afford me and they're all headed towards mandating the vax.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I think that’s what he meant. There’s no reprocussions for the manufacturer, so why would they care to ensure it’s safe without short or long term side effects?

Money is a driving factor, and this is having their cake and eating it. They’re getting rich off forced vaccinations, with no liability if it creates problems. Kinda bs

To my dismay, my Pfizer stock is up less than 3% today. I was really hoping to get rich off of it too... :(

If they're going to doom us all to growing a second evil head anyhow, I at least want a Playstation out it.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    The problem for a lot of us is, we don't have a choice. I can easily leave my good paying position, but I'd be done with my career if I did. I *might* be able to find a small company not willing to mandate the vax, at least at that time, but I'd likely get my pay reduced by half. Only large companies can afford me and they're all headed towards mandating the vax.
    Likewise. We ARE a very small company, but we do business with the likes of Lilly and IU, so they are mandating all contractors get the vax. I could quit, but unless I can find another job in the next few weeks making at least close to what I make, I may not have any choice.

lf you’re able to walk out and into another similar job, more power to you. But some of us, especially in our 50’s and up, find it hard to move for multiple reasons, and becoming a contractor for yourself hardly ever works out well.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To my dismay, my Pfizer stock is up less than 3% today. I was really hoping to get rich off of it too... :(

If they're going to doom us all to growing a second evil head anyhow, I at least want a Playstation out it.
    3% up is still up. It’ll explode once mandates begin.

And PlayStation sucks. Get Xbox.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    To echo what I’ve said elsewhere, I wasn’t even looking for a job when I found this one.

I’ve made some call outs and started prospecting already, several interviews in the books with smaller companies. Worst comes to worst I’ll work for myself, watching all the foreclosure signs go up in 08 is why I learned a hard marketable skill in the first place. Currently working on learning to code so that I can transition to a remote job.

it’s never too late to learn a new skill or re tool yourself.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    3% up is still up. It’ll explode once mandates begin.

And PlayStation sucks. Get Xbox.

2% up isn't up in a year with 10% inflation. XBox? May as well just ask Bill Gates to give you the jab himself while you munch some cockroaches.

Also. Thanks for supporting pfizer and making them rich. Commie

I've been holding PFE since before Covid and my initial position is up 40%. So... They're making me rich. Learn to capitalist, home boi.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    D2, I love your confidence in our countrymen, but I am just reporting what is happening: People are taking horse deworming medications to "treat the Covid".

Perhaps the proper response would be to allow their doctors to prescribe it for them if they really want to take it and it would do no harm?

If ridicule was a good way to discourage certain behaviors there would likely be far fewer lawyers

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    2% up isn't up in a year with 10% inflation. XBox? May as well just ask Bill Gates to give you the jab himself while you munch some cockroaches.

I've been holding PFE since before Covid and my initial position is up 40%. So... They're making me rich. Learn to capitalist, home boi.
    You’re giving money to China and big pharm... the 2 biggest contributors to me not being able to sneeze in public without being kicked off the property.

You’re up 40% overall, and *****ing about a 2% increase this year? Talk about first world problems ;)

Oh, and get Xbox.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You’re giving money to China and big pharm... the 2 biggest contributors to me not being able to sneeze in public without being kicked off the property.

You’re up 40% overall, and *****ing about a 2% increase this year? Talk about first world problems ;)

Oh, and get Xbox.

Uhh... I'm going to my doctor this week too, so, more money to big pharma. So..? If it makes you feel better, I'm losing my rear on Alibaba stock.

And... Na... I'm complaining about being up only 2% today. :) Last rolling 12 months PFE is up about 30-40%. They pay an OK dividend too.

1629738444341.png

I'm just trying to buy some land and some fencing man... I didn't pick this circus, but I do have to live through it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, the Pfizer vax is officially FDA approved. There go all of those lawsuits trying to stop the mandates due to the "emergency" label. Take that you silly peasants... :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I skimmed a story a few days ago - don't remember where - that quoted a .gov official saying that FDA approval of the vaccines was a necessary step to make them mandatory. I would expect a lot of .gov pressure and wheel greasing to get that done because they have made no secret that that is where they wish to go

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Following is an interesting read. the writer, himself, seems thoughtful and rational. Something in there even for the dusty88s

There is a caveat, though; and for the folks who prefer to attack the source I'll do the homework for you. The guy is married to a Naturopath who is also part of his practice in Hawaii. After the article I'll post a link to his practice bio

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Uhh... I'm going to my doctor this week too, so, more money to big pharma. So..? If it makes you feel better, I'm losing my rear on Alibaba stock.

And... Na... I'm complaining about being up only 2% today. :) Last rolling 12 months PFE is up about 30-40%. They pay an OK dividend too.

View attachment 154678

I'm just trying to buy some land and some fencing man... I didn't pick this circus, but I do have to live through it.
    Good luck buying land right now. Wait for the inevitable crash, sell your stock before then, you’ll get land half what it’s going right now once it’s all foreclosed.

Also, I’m just giving you **** you know that. Except the PlayStation thing. That’s just blasphemous

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom