• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    My advice would be to take everything you hear with a super large grain of salt, because there is not a lack of people making claims without any actual knowledge on the subject. Media, Politicians, random people on the internet, etc.

As the saying goes, People should really stay in their own lane.
    I agree with your former statement, to the effect that being an intelligent person requires some modicum of skepticism and investigation. People should not just fall blindly in line with whatever they’re being fed - especially by the media and the government.

As to the latter statement, I refer to the feminist bumper sticker: “Well behaved women rarely make history” or Achilles’ famous reply to the messenger boy:

“The Thessalonian you're fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.”

“That is why no one will remember your name.”

Folks who stay in their lane tend to end up in cattle cars.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Idc what you think about the vaccine, this is not how clinical trials are conducted. They threw the science out the window when they called those in the “control group” told them they were in the control and then asked and vaccinated most of them.

wtf

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Idc what you think about the vaccine, this is not how clinical trials are conducted. They threw the science out the window when they called those in the “control group” told them they were in the control and then asked and vaccinated most of them.

wtf
    Utterly despicable,but not surprising.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Natural reluctance of a percentage of the population to let others do the "beta testing". "You first"--only natural.

I have no problem paying people to take it, incentives over coercion, any day, every day.

The longer the vaccine is out, the more people will voluntarily take it.
    As long as it’s not my money. They can incentivize all they want with your money. :):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

wtf

And yet out of the other side of their mouths they insist that large, expensive, blind RCTs are the only valid science.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Physicians may lose their license if they speak unfavorably of the vaccines.
    Makes perfect sense. The left does not believe in freedom of speech if it doesn’t support the agenda. **** the first amendment I guess, they’ll wipe their ass with the entire thing before long.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Facts so true they have to be mandatory

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

wtf
    Love the artwork that accompanies that story.

fear.PNG

:):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I predict a flurry of lawsuits if this occurs. Hopefully they'll all be won as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom