• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You're kidding right? Citizens don't even "beat a path" to the voting polls. I really don't understand the thinking that if the government is for it, I'm against it attitude. I do understand the "Let George do it!" attitude. Americans have become lazy and self-centered. Just some explanation for all the "Help Wanted" signed that abound, without being answered.
    Voting isn't a good analogy. We are surrounded by fools who can't think in sufficiently abstract terms to see the value.

You don't understand the mentality of taking a default position of distrusting the government? I would think the rationale of not taking known and proven liars at their word would be apparent, especially when dealing with liars with a track record of serving themselves to our detriment.

Biden already answered your question about the Help Wanted signs. Not that plenty of us hadn't already seen the answer, but he clearly stated (recall his presser with the creepy whispering)that he intended to artificially drive up wages by paying people more to stay home than employers can afford to pay.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Gee, then it just might be that COVID is a serious virus with serious consequences, and needed a serious response, and it's not just "the flu" or a bank bug.

Still wearing the blinders I see. When will you ever acknowledge they have lied to us? Their bad, if not criminal, decisions in certain states made it appear far worse than it was?

And will you finally admit they are trying to force the vaccine on us? Good God, it came from the presidents mouth?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gee, then it just might be that COVID is a serious virus with serious consequences, and needed a serious response, and it's not just "the flu" or a bank bug.

If you believe the numbers, which there is plenty of evidence were inflated erroneously in order to make the scamdemic seem more deadly than it actually was. This whole thing has been a huge exercise in government overreach. Yes, a certain small segment of the population has had serious issues with COVID, same as they would have from the common flu. That was not and is not a good reason to tank our economy and force people to wear masks and social distance when neither of those are effective preventative measures when dealing with a virus.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you believe the numbers, which there is plenty of evidence were inflated erroneously in order to make the scamdemic seem more deadly than it actually was. This whole thing has been a huge exercise in government overreach. Yes, a certain small segment of the population has had serious issues with COVID, same as they would have from the common flu. That was not and is not a good reason to tank our economy and force people to wear masks and social distance when neither of those are effective preventative measures when dealing with a virus.
    Well said.

When the CDC finally (and quietly) came clean about the death count, after removing people who clearly died of something else--ranging from automobile deaths to terminal illness to being shot--their numbers left us with a whole 6% of COVID deaths actually being COVID deaths. There were slightly fewer deaths in 2020 than 2019. WTF? How do you have a dread plague without dead people?

In the end, they took the politics of fear model from Global Warming and married it to a more immediate and personal bogeyman and succeeded at scaring the sheep into a self-destructive response.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Turned on the radio yesterday driving home and some public policy professor was demanding the government force people to vaccinate, institute certificates, having employers suspend workers who don't have them and reinstating the mask laws. As I briefly listened to this shrill woman I had a vision of harpies hunting people down with syringes in their claws. I turned the radio off.

The covid will be with you......always
    Maybe the policy professor needs to move to a place whose governance follows her desires. I would recommend China Cuba Venezuela Vietnam or North Korea as primary destinations.

POS is probably also pushing CRT and promoting burn loot murder in the classroom.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Turned on the radio yesterday driving home and some public policy professor was demanding the government force people to vaccinate, institute certificates, having employers suspend workers who don't have them and reinstating the mask laws. As I briefly listened to this shrill woman I had a vision of harpies hunting people down with syringes in their claws. I turned the radio off.

The covid will be with you......always
    Someone should ask her what she's gonna do when there's no electric, natural gas, or gasoline.
    Or delivered food.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well said.

When the CDC finally (and quietly) came clean about the death count, after removing people who clearly died of something else--ranging from automobile deaths to terminal illness to being shot--their numbers left us with a whole 6% of COVID deaths actually being COVID deaths. There were slightly fewer deaths in 2020 than 2019. WTF? How do you have a dread plague without dead people?

In the end, they took the politics of fear model from Global Warming and married it to a more immediate and personal bogeyman and succeeded at scaring the sheep into a self-destructive response.
    This is inaccurate. The update was that 6% of deaths listed the ONLY cause as COVID. The others mentioned COVID plus any other pre-existing condition. That could include anything from diabetes to heart disease to obesity to whatever else. That’s a wide range of things. So if you were obese and had COVID, that falls in the other 94%. The takeaway is that only 6% of the deaths were otherwise healthy people.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This is inaccurate. The update was that 6% of deaths listed the ONLY cause as COVID. The others mentioned COVID plus any other pre-existing condition. That could include anything from diabetes to heart disease to obesity to whatever else. That’s a wide range of things. So if you were obese and had COVID, that falls in the other 94%. The takeaway is that only 6% of the deaths were otherwise healthy people.
    600,000 deaths to date is the best scare tactic number according to the "inventors" of alleged data. All the other variables are manipulations or distractions.

600k deaths/330M US = 0.18%

Annual deaths rate by population in US = 0.8x%

Let's turn off the economy, sell some Big Pharma shots, and get these peasants to follow orders!

Death and taxes, death and taxes
    :horse:

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now account for the lack of an increase in deaths over any of several years prior to 2020.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    600,000 deaths to date is the best scare tactic number according to the "inventors" of alleged data. All the other variables are manipulations or distractions.

600k deaths/330M US = 0.18%
    Annual deaths rate in US = 0.8x%

Let's turn off the economy, sell some Big Pharma shots, and get these peasants to follow orders!

Death and taxes, death and taxes
    :horse:
    I don’t disagree that a lot of the effects of covid are exactly what you said. Economy really sucked ass for small business. It really boomed for online retailers and pharma.

There’s a flaw in your math. The denominator is incorrect. The death rate is number of deaths/number of infections, not total population. It’s really hard to know what that number is. But it is much lower than the total population.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don’t disagree that a lot of the effects of covid are exactly what you said. Economy really sucked ass for small business. It really boomed for online retailers and pharma.

There’s a flaw in your math. The denominator is incorrect. The death rate is number of deaths/number of infections, not total population. It’s really hard to know what that number is. But it is much lower than the total population.
    Any way you work the math, there were no extra deaths in 2020 over any of the immediately preceding few years. There is no such thing as a dread plague with no increase in deaths.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    *WAS* not is. It was a serious thing when the R number was potentially over 10 and the lethality rate was through the roof. The disease and virus that hit China January of 2020 is either
    1. Not the same virus we have now, it’s evolved to become less infectious and or less deadly
    2. The “leaked” pictures and info coming out of China was faked as a psy op. I remember finding stock information filings that said 20 million Chinese suddenly didn’t need cell phones. Was that real?

If you have another explanation I’m open to it. I believed that this was a deadly pandemic in March of 20. Hell I quit my job and literally sat home.

but even you must admit that the information and stats we have today are inconsistent with the stats we got in March of 20.......

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Nice info in this video starting around 4:34 or so:

You may not like Liz, but she's talking about a scientific study, so like I said, pretty interesting.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Well you’re the one making the claims, but I’ll humor you:

Deaths for 2020
    Ok I should have separated those two calculations. Even using that link, it shows 572,000 virus deaths. I used 600,000.

The total US population is 330,000,000. So that is an increase, according to the CDC, and that link, of 0.18% in total deaths in the US.

Ok, as for the other calculation, I was just saying there's about 2.8 million deaths in the US every year, again listed on the link or CDC website. So already 2.8/330 million deaths occur each year, or 0.85% of the population.

An additional 0.18% deaths on top of the annual 0.85% deaths occurred. Basically around 3 million people in the US die every year.

It's not a pandemic, maybe a hysteria and control pandemic though. It's sad and sickening what has occurred to the livelihood of hard working Americans and their families.

Numbers don't lie.
    Also follow the money.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    *WAS* not is. It was a serious thing when the R number was potentially over 10 and the lethality rate was through the roof. The disease and virus that hit China January of 2020 is either
    1. Not the same virus we have now, it’s evolved to become less infectious and or less deadly
    2. The “leaked” pictures and info coming out of China was faked as a psy op. I remember finding stock information filings that said 20 million Chinese suddenly didn’t need cell phones. Was that real?

If you have another explanation I’m open to it. I believed that this was a deadly pandemic in March of 20. Hell I quit my job and literally sat home.

but even you must admit that the information and stats we have today are inconsistent with the stats we got in March of 20.......
    Or medical professionals learned to treat it, and the public learned to avoid it? :dunno:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Or medical professionals learned to treat it, and the public learned to avoid it? :dunno:
    You can’t avoid a virus with a high R value like smallpox. The Russians tested 400 grams of it on an island in 71 And caused an outbreak among fisherman 15 km away.

Treatment protocols remain Tylenol comfort care, and since October possibly remdesiver. While the addition of that drug might help death count it has no bearing on case counts.

Cases started dropping dramatically in early January as soon as the vaccine got announced but am I supposed to believe that the 500k people that got one shot of vaccines in January made the case counts take a nosedive? That doesn’t make sense. The numbers don’t add

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom