Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hypothetical question. Say Your spouses company mandates the vaccine and your spouse Had adverse side effects and dies. Can you bring a law suit against said company for making them get it to keep their job?
    You can pretty much sue anyone for anything. Winning the suit might be another matter though.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Um, how exactly does getting vaccinated cause my freedoms and choice being stripped away?
    Um, read it again. It begins with the word IF, typically a sentence beginning with that particular word will lay out a hypothetical idea.

Let’s just say that 6 months from now they come to terms with what they’re doing and they stop vaccinating everyone under the sun in hopes of slowing the development of new variants. Those who have been vaccinated, being more susceptible to getting and spreading the variants are forced to mask up and the vaccine passports all suspended.

How chipper would all of the currently vaccinated (and obsessed with their latest boogey man to hate since Trump has been laying low) be if they were suddenly the people being subjected to these restrictions? I suspect, with liberals typically being the most hypocritical creatures on earth, it wouldn’t be quite so much fun.

Sure as hell wouldn’t be the first time your team’s stupid **** has come back to bite them in the ass.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How chipper would all of the currently vaccinated (and obsessed with their latest boogey man to hate since Trump has been laying low) be if they were suddenly the people being subjected to these restrictions? I suspect, with liberals typically being the most hypocritical creatures on earth, it wouldn’t be quite so much fun.

100% certain it'd be considered the new jim crow laws.
    Vaccination rates among the black community are extremely low. So any restrictions on the unvaccinated would be called racism.

It's astonishing how few are calling it out currently. Goes to show that they couldn't care less about racism or policy, they just want to play for their team.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Let’s just say that 6 months from now they come to terms with what they’re doing and they stop vaccinating everyone under the sun in hopes of slowing the development of new variants

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Vaccination rates among the black community are extremely low. So any restrictions on the unvaccinated would be called racism.

It's astonishing how few are calling it out currently. Goes to show that they couldn't care less about racism or policy, they just want to play for their team.
    Black people just can't catch a break. Political pawns for both Antifa and Antiva.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    Serious question: are there any studies about people who had COVID and a shot? Is that a double protection or no difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Serious question: are there any studies about people who had COVID and a shot? Is that a double protection or no difference

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Latest study I seen was based upon protection thru natural immunity v/s protection against vaccinated immunity.

Results were natural immunity offers 13× more protection.

I did see a study that said natural immunity plus 1 dose of the vaccine offered better protection (didn't specify to what degree) but 2nd dose hindered your protection

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hypothetical question. Say Your spouses company mandates the vaccine and your spouse Had adverse side effects and dies. Can you bring a law suit against said company for making them get it to keep their job?
    Nope. If spouse get the one that’s approved and not old stock of the Pfizer that’s laying around then you file with the government. If it’s the EUA your up sh*t creek

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I have no interest in a battle of links. I’m not pulling information out of my ass, there is ample “evidence” of just about anything you want to believe.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Exactly. I'll continue to live my life like I have thru this whole :poop: show. That's is like I did prior to this whole :poop: show
    Which is all I want. I sincerely hope every living, breathing human being on this planet who wants this vaccine gets it.

Those masturbating about forcefully jamming their beliefs into others is what raises my eyebrow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's either true or not, no matter if it rings hollow when it hits some empty heads that think everything in life is red vs blue.

You are missing my point intentionally if that is your take away.
    Take your medicine or don't, I could not care less, just shut your pie hole and leave me the **** alone.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

But... but... but...

We already have new Jim Crow? In fact, I thought it was Jim Crow on steroids?

This will have to be double secret Jim Crow.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

For all I know, that's the intended goal so they all get +10,000 SJW points for intersectionality favoritism going forward. Extra voting hours and times, gub'mint benefits from their disability, etc. Wish it was purple, but, who knows?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Nope. If spouse get the one that’s approved and not old stock of the Pfizer that’s laying around then you file with the government. If it’s the EUA your up sh*t creek
    I wouldn't be so sure that employers have any legal protection from a suit filed by an employee suffering the adverse effects of an inoculation they required as a condition of employment. There are laws protecting the pharma companies who develop the vaccines, but I believe that where the protection ends. I could be wrong as IANAL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom