Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They should set up octagons in many communities and the keyboard commandos that believe everybody should be vaccinated, even against their will, should be given a needle and allowed to go one on one with a resister

Something tells me there would be a shortage of volunteers, they want state to do it for them. It doesn't matter what makes you feel safe as long as they get to

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    :lmfao::lmfao:Yes, we don't need no stinking jab, just line up for covid patients to cough in your open mouth, you know "inoculate" like Washington did with smallpox.
    I have to wonder what today's "patriots" would be saying about Washington's tyranny, with his unproven vaccination methods and forced inoculations. Pretty easy to see who the summer soldiers would have been.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Rings hollow.
    This is the ONLY instance newsweek would invoke Washington as a prop to follow since it fits their worldview.
    Old white men racist founding fathers and all of that is the normal go to.
    It's either true or not, no matter if it rings hollow when it hits some empty heads that think everything in life is red vs blue.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have to wonder what today's "patriots" would be saying about Washington's tyranny, with his unproven vaccination methods and forced inoculations. Pretty easy to see who the summer soldiers would have been.
    Didn't Cotton Mather get his house firebombed for promoting innoculatuons?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They should set up octagons in many communities and the keyboard commandos that believe everybody should be vaccinated, even against their will, should be given a needle and allowed to go one on one with a resister

Something tells me there would be a shortage of volunteers, they want state to do it for them. It doesn't matter what makes you feel safe as long as they get to
    I suspect they’ll be too busy chasing the latest booster required for the never ending parade of variants which will have resulted from vaccinating those who don’t need it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So I have a question….

If this goes the way I believe it just might, and it ends up being the vaccinated having their freedoms and choice stripped away, do you suspect the people cheering for it now will still be as cheerful?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I have a question….

If this goes the way I believe it just might, and it ends up being the vaccinated having their freedoms and choice stripped away, do you suspect the people cheering for it now will still be as cheerful?
    Um, how exactly does getting vaccinated cause my freedoms and choice being stripped away?

If anything I have more freedom because I'm not worried about it.

I have the freedom to look at this situation without seeing a tyrant behind every blade of grass.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    So I have a question….

Once the process of trying to make people believe that getting jabbed prevented getting the disease, once the demonizing cranked up on people who didn't want to get jabbed, then it started looking like a large percentage of the republic was saying no and that the people calling the shots were under schedule pressure.
    What's coming next? I'd guess more psychological manipulation to consolidate the jabbed portion of the populace in preparation to what will be done to the rest.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Um, how exactly does getting vaccinated cause my freedoms and choice being stripped away?

If anything I have more freedom because I'm not worried about it.

I have the freedom to look at this situation without seeing a tyrant behind every blade of grass.
    Pretty sure he meant "unvaccinated".

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    Hypothetical question. Say Your spouses company mandates the vaccine and your spouse Had adverse side effects and dies. Can you bring a law suit against said company for making them get it to keep their job?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom