• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    fbi or .gov surrogate.
    I mean. With so many more Occam’s razor friendly possibilities, ya, let’s go for the craziest one. Don’t get me wrong. In today’s world nothing would surprise me. I don’t think there is anything the FBI could do that I’d be astonished by. But.

Why concoct a conspiracy to explain something that has other more reasonable explanations. Motive? We don’t have any problem with believing that zoomers are narcissistic and soft. So being pissed about not graduating with his class is a natural fit. How’d he get the money? Well. He just bought them a week before the shootings. He bought them online so he had to use a credit card with a limit high enough to buy them. Whose credit card did he use? The FBI gave him one? Or did he steal his grandmothers?

It’s unclear to pretty much everyone except a few who are just sure of yourselves it HAS to be the FBI. That’s gotta be the best explanation. Couldn’t have been his grandmother’s.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    On the subject of tinfoil theories.

The person giving the press conference could not account for where the school resource officer who was supposed to be on campus was.

Also could not account for why door was unlocked.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I mean. With so many more Occam’s razor friendly possibilities, ya, let’s go for the craziest one. Don’t get me wrong. In today’s world nothing would surprise me. I don’t think there is anything the FBI could do that I’d be astonished by. But.

Why concoct a conspiracy to explain something that has other more reasonable explanations. Motive? We don’t have any problem with believing that zoomers are narcissistic and soft. So being pissed about not graduating with his class is a natural fit. How’d he get the money? Well. He just bought them a week before the shootings. He bought them online so he had to use a credit card with a limit high enough to buy them. Whose credit card did he use? The FBI gave him one? Or did he steal his grandmothers?

It’s unclear to pretty much everyone except a few who are just sure of yourselves it HAS to be the FBI. That’s gotta be the best explanation. Couldn’t have been his grandmother’s.

Don't know.
    Ask the fbi when they get back home from their governor kidnapping games.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It's still an assumption that it's the same person. The names in the original report are all redacted due to being minors. The ages may simply be a coincidence.

It would not surprise me at all if juvenile records didn't make it into NICS. In the intervening four years the charges may have been modified, sealed, dropped entirely, etc.
    I'm not assuming they're the same person. I'm asking, hypothetically, if they were the same person, would the juvenile record from 14 be invisible to the NICS check at 18.

It seems like the specific charges ought to be something that can't be sufficiently expunged/hidden from a NICS check. If they are indeed the same person, this incident demonstrates exactly why that should be the case.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That press conference indicated that everyone in charge of this mess realizes that they are in huge trouble.

It makes everything they say suspect. Like they are just trying to put out the fire to sneak us into the holiday weekend, where they hope the news cycle will calm for them.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm not assuming they're the same person. I'm asking, hypothetically, if they were the same person, would the juvenile record from 14 be invisible to the NICS check at 18.

It seems like the specific charges ought to be something that can't be sufficiently expunged/hidden from a NICS check. If they are indeed the same person, this incident demonstrates exactly why that should be the case.

Fox is now saying they've been told it wasn't the same person.

NICS is a ****show and always has been.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well this Israeli woman is the kind of woman that needs to be running

Moms Demand Action

She understands what kind of Action is necessary to protect our most valuable and vulnerable resources.

Wouldn't it be nice if Moms Demand Action taught first, gun safety, self defense and household defense.

What's needed is an organization that up levels mama bears...

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    That press conference indicated that everyone in charge of this mess realizes that they are in huge trouble.

It makes everything they say suspect. Like they are just trying to put out the fire to sneak us into the holiday weekend, where they hope the news cycle will calm for them.

It may disappear from the news cycle, particularly if SCOTUS overrules Roe vs. Wade, but these people should never sleep peacefully the rest of their lives knowing their failures helped lead to so many deaths.

Whoever left that door unlocked belongs at the top of the list people who are partially culpable.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Once again saw where gunman was at school 12 minutes before entering taking shots at people nearby. What stopped a cop with a gun to advance, use the school as cover and sneak around to the back To shoot him? Waters had 2 guest on and said after Columbine tactics changed and cops knew and should be trained to go right after the gunman, and don’t stop. Sounds like the gunman hung around outside 12 minutes because he probably fugured school was locked and after 12 minutes of waiting got bored and decided what the heck wonder if the doors is locked… 12 freaking minutes. Even if a higher up said stay away….screw that. This is just too much to comprehend.

Top Bottom