• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    This Sunday will be are last pistol match of the year. Wow this year went by fast!!

It will be are usual 5 stages on the upper range. One of them being a classifier.

We will be setting on Saturday if you like to help.

Some where around 110 to 120 rds

$15.00

I am trying to see if there's enough interest in a RO class at Warsaw. I know of people on west and east side of the state that wants to take the RO class. If you want to be a RO send me a e-mail and I will see how many we have and what it takes to hold one this winter.

Brent
    brentroberts40@gmail.com

harokyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    how many mags do you have to have and how does the classifier work, do you shoot it first?

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    It depends on what Division your shooting in. Pro. or S/S I say 6 , open or limited at least 3. Rev. as many as you can get on you.

You have to shoot 4 classifiers and they will put you in a class. There will only be one this weekend.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Ok Brent! LAST OF THE YEAR?!!! Are you too cold? Burnt Out? WTF!? Last of the year! If you dont have to plow, or dig, then lets shoot! Of course you know I'll be there.

Lets have a classifier that has not been seen! If this is your last (woosy) go out with a BANG! :ar15:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Ok Brent! LAST OF THE YEAR?!!! Are you too cold? Burnt Out? WTF!? Last of the year! If you dont have to plow, or dig, then lets shoot! Of course you know I'll be there.

Lets have a classifier that has not been seen! If this is your last (woosy) go out with a BANG

I said last pistol match of the year. November has been are all shotgun match for the last 3 or 4 years.

What classifier is that? Between the clubs in the north and the clubs down south I am not sure witch one that is? How about 99-40 Partial People eaters. Looks like it was getting lower votes on WVPPS Oct match. What do you think.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I think Brent had the port one already this year or late last year??? But who cares he needs a higher round count anyway Do both!!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Wish I could make this one, I've missed out on the last couple Warsaw matches :(

Need to get my equipment straight so that I can start playing with the big boys again :)

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I think Brent had the port one already this year or late last year??? But who cares he needs a higher round count anyway Do both!

I remember doing that one. Any others?

Like to do 2 but have to work Sat.:xmad: and will cut the set up time short.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I hope to make this one tomorrow if I can get out of bed early enough. Back on the graveyard shift so I dont move that well this early in the morning but I'm going to give it a shot. Now to brake the news to my lovely bride.... :popcorn:

Top Bottom