• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    well we couldn't agree on round count so there is a miny state going on. 3 = 32 rounders , 1 = 16 rd speed shoot 12 rd classifier.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Great match today. Fun field courses, and I always love to see the star come out.

Big thanks to the Warsaw crew for making it happen! :yesway:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks Guys for another great match. Awsome stages. Great way to break into production.. I'm Glad you were able to get out there Saturday to get most of your set up done!!!! :D
    Thanks for a great year of shooting Warsaw crew Brent, Phil, Bob and Im sure there were more just have trouble remembering names

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks Guys for another great match. Awsome stages. Great way to break into production.. I'm Glad you were able to get out there Saturday to get most of your set up done!!!! :D
    Thanks for a great year of shooting Warsaw crew Brent, Phil, Bob and Im sure there were more just have trouble remembering names

It is hard to believe that those 3 guys can put on a helluva match every month. THANKS A LOT! :ingo:

Day wasn't that great... The positive news is only 1 Delta...(4 Mikes with an FTE :xmad: is the bad news). Forgot my gun but was able to share with Merle (PLEASE TELL HIM HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS AGAIN). I didn't fair so well on the star today. I will blame it on a borrowed gun :D

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    What great weather to finish off a year!!! Thanks for all your help with tare down all year long !!! It helps out a lot when we leave at 2:30 or 3.

Scores are up let me know if I messed up some where.

Not sure on the shotgun match in Nov. I will post later if that will happen.

See you next year. Brent

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    On another note I see Brent broke out the Amish Revolver again. Royce told me this morning that revolvers are cool and we need some more. That kid acts just like his mother and she does not know anything about guns

Got to warm up to revolver for the state match. You might have some Amish deep down in your dark side just waiting to get out!!!:cool:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Dont worry, he cant remember how to put on his shoes most times. For those who have NEVER noticed! He has TGIF on both boots! For him it means Toes Goes In First! :D

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    It is hard to believe that those 3 guys can put on a helluva match every month. THANKS A LOT! :ingo:

Day wasn't that great... The positive news is only 1 Delta...(4 Mikes with an FTE :xmad: is the bad news). Forgot my gun but was able to share with Merle (PLEASE TELL HIM HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS AGAIN). I didn't fair so well on the star today. I will blame it on a borrowed gun :D

How in the hell do you drive 3 hours to a match and forget you gun?
    Gun belt maybe, but your gun:D
    So you only had 2 mikes , minus the FTE
    Thats not too bad

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Great job! You shot a good match looking at it on paper. Keep it up.

On another note I see Brent broke out the Amish Revolver again. Royce told me this morning that revolvers are cool and we need some more. That kid acts just like his mother and she does not know anything about guns.:xmad:

Thanks! Some of the stuff from the double tapping thread started to sink in.
    I went in not thinking about time so much, and I avoided the double-tapping for the most part. Probably not a single split under .25 on the day. The timing/bill drills seem like they helped. The discussion about tracking the sights, calling shots. and all that clicked and I was able to do it most of the time. So even thought my times ended up being a bit on the slow side, the hits were pretty good and the points made up for it.
    I also did better mentally, not going into "SHOOT FASTER" mode when something didn't go perfectly.

My reloads were low and slow. Actually botched the reload on the classifier so badly that the top round popped out of the mag before I got it in the gun. :n00b: Shooting on the move is a big opportunity for improvement for me. 3 Mikes, but the good part is I know exactly what happened in each and can work on fixing those things.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    How in the hell do you drive 3 hours to a match and forget you gun?
    Gun belt maybe, but your gun:D
    So you only had 2 mikes , minus the FTE
    Thats not too bad

Mongo was rushing me, I was 5 minutes late. Forgot to put the gun rug in the gun bag after quality assurance session that I had Saturday evening. I didn't check the back of the vehicle like I normally do when transferring my gear.

I'm not the only one that has done this

Most of my issues came with the mag release being on the "wrong" side. Probably took me at least an extra second every time. No ammo issues all weekend. I"m still not sure how those bad rounds got in last weekend

Top Bottom