• ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Hey!

100 F for me is like 103 for a normal human.

I won't be grading papers this weekend, but I am making syllabi for four different classes. Will that suffice? Probably not.

All I have are excuses. I'm a Steffan and a half.

Wait. I just remembered that my other sister (the older of the two) will be in town for the graduation. Being in her presence is likely to be worse than whatever the other sister will do to me in retribution for not attending the open house. So I could avoid that, get to shoot a match, and then pay the price afterward for my cowardice (I'm used to that).

Looks like the risk assessment favors me going to South Central on the 30th.

You have a Sister that you fear enough to avoid a graduation celebration for your nephews...With all of the armament that you regularly pack around ?
    I almost have to meet this person:):

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Anybody going from north of Indy? We will most likely be going if someone needs or wants to share a ride. I have plenty of room.
    Daniel

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I want to start competing, but have not had the funds to get a holster for the gun I want to compete with :(. Hopefully I can in the future. Also will have to see how school goes when it starts. I think Bob Trueblood is a member of that club. I have done a lot of business with him.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I want to start competing, but have not had the funds to get a holster for the gun I want to compete with :(. Hopefully I can in the future. Also will have to see how school goes when it starts. I think Bob Trueblood is a member of that club. I have done a lot of business with him.

Yes Bob is a member and shooter there, and all round good guy.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

yup, Bob sold me a Dillon after a match down there a few months back :yesway:

what kind of gun are you shooting?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    yup, Bob sold me a Dillon after a match down there a few months back :yesway:

what kind of gun are you shooting?

I want to use my FNP9, but holsters are scarce. The cheapest I have found is a fobus, but I lost my job last month. Still waiting for unemployment to kick in. Also waiting for classes to start, so I can receive my BAH. Once that's all good, I want to try a comp. or two.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well I am not going to be able to make this one or the next weeks events. I was planning on this weekend but my daughter decided to play WWE on me last night and jumped off the chair onto my back without warning and wretched my back. I am very slow moving and next weekend I finally graduate college so I will be in Nebraska.
    If I can find a shoot the 12th or 19th I will be there.

Have a good run Gents.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I want to use my FNP9, but holsters are scarce. The cheapest I have found is a fobus, but I lost my job last month. Still waiting for unemployment to kick in. Also waiting for classes to start, so I can receive my BAH. Once that's all good, I want to try a comp. or two.

Don't let all that get in your way. Come on out and watch some matches while your getting your ducks in a row. It's free to watch, just bring eye and ear protection.

Top Bottom