Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    it was a fun match, I didn't do any good, had a mike on 4 of the 5 stages.

I am trying to get used to this little handheld HD camera I got. There was alot of stuff that I didn't use because it was just someone's back or the RO was in the way.

The little camera is great, however in the bright daylight you can't see the screen, so you end up recording someone back or cutting their heads off.

I question the camera man if that little bitty RO was in the way. :)

Craig do humans sweat like that?:n00b:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Thanks for the address Litlratt. Was a pretty good match we had a good time and met a few new people. It was a good day
    Daniel

Thanks for the ride down, we'll have to squad up together next time so I can get you guys on video ;)

Took 4th in Production, not bad for a cripple "D" shooter.

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    From what I can see it's two rounds per target? Man I really want to go, but I just do not have the funds right now. How many rounds to you burn through in one round?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    From what I can see it's two rounds per target? Man I really want to go, but I just do not have the funds right now. How many rounds to you burn through in one round?

Usually, it's two rounds on the paper, one on the steel. I generally take 250-300 rounds for a match, but I think we normally only burn up 200 or so. Entry fee is usually $20.

Looking forward to getting you out there some day, it's fun!

Last edited:

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How many rounds to you burn through in one round?

Most USPSA clubs in Indiana shoot 4-5 stages, with a max of 32 required hits per stage. Realistically, you'll find anywhere between 120-150 rounds required for club matches. Now, depending on much you miss or how many shots you make up for better points (ahem...Craig?) is up to you. Bringing 200 rounds is pretty safe, at least that has been my experience in the last 8 years around here (and other parts of the US).

The ammo burn rate for matches, let alone practice, is the primary reason that the lion's share of regular practical shooting competitors (USPSA, IDPA, NRA AP, Bullseye, 3/MG) reload at least their pistol ammo. The cost savings is just too big to ignore.

Top Bottom