• ...and so much more!
  • Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Dang, Bart, that was quick! Thanks!!

What is the probability of a tie for stage win with exactly the same hits in exactly the same time? :laugh:

3 good stages, 2 disasters.

Get us off the range before 5 pm, have to come home and feed a 6 yr old and bath, etc. I can get crap done sooner. :rockwoot:

Great Job Today from everyone who assisted. Thanks Rob for all your support! You're a Trooper!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Absolutely, positively awesome job getting scores done so quickly. I know scorekeeping can be a thankless job (got to do it after the match, everybody wants it done RIGHT NOW, corrections, NO PAY, etc.) but I really appreciate that you're doing it.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Bart you are the MAN!!! I have never seen scores posted this quick. My knees hurt to bad to get down on them so I shot over the barrell, no just kidding, I was able to get the old body to bend enough to shot through the barrell.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Bart you are the MAN!!! I have never seen scores posted this quick. My knees hurt to bad to get down on them so I shot over the barrell, no just kidding, I was able to get the old body to bend enough to shot through the barrell.

Sorry Max on the Knees. The Mentors, and the Fat boys have a hard time. But the gaming is what makes this fun. I have chronic arthritis and I come home and soak.

So......I feel some of your pain..............Over the BARRELS! IS THAT WHERE THOSE 6 PROCEDURALS COME FROM? :rolleyes:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'm pretty sure I have a stress fracture in my right foot and bilateral tennis elbow. After a day of shooting, it sucks. I can't even imagine with bad knees or chronic arthritis. I guess I'll find out in December when I have insurance to help pay for the x-rays.

USPSA_10mm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Plainfield IN
    I wanted to thank Bart Farmer and all the guys and girls at Atlanta Conservation Club! Great match and the whole family had fun. Even my 5 yr old would run up and paste targets! The best was when I was asking him to hurry up because there was a shooter ready to shoot, and I heard "Nah, I could watch him paste all day. Take your time!" Shooters get a bum rap for being a bunch of hard nosed, drill Sargent types. This group was great and made taking the kids to the range easy and stress free. Thanks Bart and the whole squad! Sincerely,

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    I wanted to thank Bart Farmer and all the guys and girls at Atlanta Conservation Club! Great match and the whole family had fun. Even my 5 yr old would run up and paste targets! The best was when I was asking him to hurry up because there was a shooter ready to shoot, and I heard "Nah, I could watch him paste all day. Take your time!" Shooters get a bum rap for being a bunch of hard nosed, drill Sargent types. This group was great and made taking the kids to the range easy and stress free. Thanks Bart and the whole squad! Sincerely,
    Glad to see you guys back on the range!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Riverman67 use the single stack gun?

Yes

Yeah, he shot L-10. He is scared about moving up before SS/Prod. Match. He shot pretty well.

until I can shoot field courses a little better I don't feel a burning desire to be a B

Apparently there was no issues with his pistol.
    Dont think there would have been an issue with moving up new classifiers wont post till Nov 15

I had one failure to feed , I recently changed my recoil spring. Those things evidently don't last forever

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana

Your welcome Mark, It's great to see the kids out there. That is the future of our sport and Gavin Ford was your shooter! He has kids that are range rats too!
    Bring em every time and allow them to learn as they grow. It was great having you and Becca there shooting.
    Hope you can make the SS/Prod/Rev Match.

Thanks for the Thanks!

KMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Hey Bart, any chance of seeing an unofficial Combined scores? I know, whine, whine, whine... its a thankless job and I'm glad YOU are doing it. Thank You!

Top Bottom