• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks to all that came out to shoot our match today and a big Thanks to all that helped set up and tear down. Specially yesterday setup crew!
    Done shooting at 12:45 and off the range by 1:30 WOW!

2 mikes for the day not bad for me. Made one up Kinda on the wrong target lol....
    Thanks again
    See all of you next weekend

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Definitely a fun match, and the weekend before the ginormous state match, no less. Hats off to Mongo for having gumption to run a match double-tap, so to speak.

I need to figure out how to settle the f down before the 1st stage. After that one, I shot fine.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Good match Daniel, nice warm up for next week. The M&P ran like a charm, 1 mike on the day(still think I am shooting an OPEN gun) trying to shoot on the run. see you all next weekend.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to all that came out to shoot our match today and a big Thanks to all that helped set up and tear down. Specially yesterday setup crew!
    Done shooting at 12:45 and off the range by 1:30 WOW!

2 mikes for the day not bad for me. Made one up Kinda on the wrong target lol....
    Thanks again
    See all of you next weekend

I had a great time, and loved the stages today. While I love a good 32 round field course, I thought today was a great mix of different types of stages, including the classifier.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Dang, Bart, that was quick! Thanks!!

What is the probability of a tie for stage win with exactly the same hits in exactly the same time? :laugh:

3 good stages, 2 disasters.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Sorry we had to scrub the classifier due to distance on the berm. (Oakes):tantrum: But as well for downrange72 who keeps on bringing up getting on knees. Its not that we have to (WE JUST LOVE SEEING EVERYONE ELSE GET ON YOUR KNEES TO SHOOT ACC!) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Great match today. Scores just showed up as I got home!!!Great job. Well we got detained at a gun shop in Rochester!! It was out of are control we had to stop:D

See you next weekend

Top Bottom