• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    While ORI's and ORE's are SOP, the 7 battalions that split the Country into 7 specific regions ARE a first. The idea of TRAINING for civil unrest is not a new idea, no. HOWEVER.... Actually deploying troops for this specific reason IS unprecedented. Something like this on THIS large of a scale has never happened across the Country since the Civil War.

Exactly. Think about that. Also, if you never seen "Jericho" the TV show, watch it. Even though millions of fans petitioned to keep the show going it was still shut down. Figure that one out.

I was more or less pointing out the flaws in the OP.... again like I have said militaries and ploice forces have trained for civil unrest pretty much since the dawn of time........

People in this country are not happy so I don't know why news of all this suprises anyone????????

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I was more or less pointing out the flaws in the OP.... again like I have said militaries and ploice forces have trained for civil unrest pretty much since the dawn of time........

People in this country are not happy so I don't know why news of all this suprises anyone????????

Personally, I can see a very good reason to be training in these tactics for civil unrest. It is the fear of the government and its lack of constitutional control that scares people and makes them fear the use of the military against them. This news does not surprise me as if you look at a lot of military training anymore it involves urban combat and dealing with civilians and so on. This training would be important in an urban war somewhere but at the same time important for civil take over here in america.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If it happens, I blame SavageEagle. I have heard him talking smack about Obama.

I for one would like to express my deep reverence for dear Leader.:rolleyes:

Disclaimer: Dear Fed Overseers, I have put the above in purple to throw off the people on here. Rest assured that I think y'all are just great. I look forward to any impending crackdowns of these guys.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    If it happens, I blame SavageEagle. I have heard him talking smack about Obama.

I for one would like to express my deep reverence for dear Leader.:rolleyes:

Disclaimer: Dear Fed Overseers, I have put the above in purple to throw off the people on here. Rest assured that I think y'all are just great. I look forward to any impending crackdowns of these guys.

Don't worry Expat, your " I love liberals" bumper sticker will take care of you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom