Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Me, too. It was around 2200 for me. They're meaningless,

:eek:

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!

I worked hard and charished every rep I ever got. I thought I was helping people. Genuinly making thiers lives a little easier and with every rep I felt that hole in my heart fill up just a little. When I maxed out I felt like people truly trusted me and that my word carried weight. I thought I mattered to somone! Now you tell me that people on the internet don't take me seriously? That they don't respect me? I just can't belive it was all a lie! Thats it I quit I'm done with INGO. Screw you guys!

:crying::tantrum:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    :eek:

NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!

I worked hard and charished every rep I ever got. I thought I was helping people. Genuinly making thiers lives a little easier and with every rep I felt that hole in my heart fill up just a little. When I maxed out I felt like people truly trusted me and that my word carried weight. I thought I mattered to somone! Now you tell me that people on the internet don't take me seriously? That they don't respect me? I just can't belive it was all a lie! Thats it I quit I'm done with INGO. Screw you guys!

:crying::tantrum:

Me, too. I was proud that I earned my reps the old fashioned way, but when new members with < 20 posts have maxed badges, and the rep pyramid, it's all meaningless. We need -rep back to help level the field, and ban users who abuse -rep.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Me, too. I was proud that I earned my reps the old fashioned way, but when new members with < 20 posts have maxed badges, and the rep pyramid, it's all meaningless. We need -rep back to help level the field, and ban users who abuse -rep.

Ah, I may have cheated once but 99% of my rep was earned.

I wasnt on INGO when neg rep was still around. It would be nice if we could use it maybe once a day with a limited neg effect, so that we with maxed out rep dont crush newbies with a single blow. I understand that used to happen fairly offten.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Ah, I may have cheated once but 99% of my rep was earned.

I wasnt on INGO when neg rep was still around. It would be nice if we could use it maybe once a day with a limited neg effect, so that we with maxed out rep dont crush newbies with a single blow. I understand that used to happen fairly offten.

-rep should be equal to your rep power. The problem was that noobs would get -repped until they were driven off.

Here's my thought. Bring back -rep. If someone abuses it, remove all their rep power, and ban for two weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom