• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I thought that he was trying to access the classifieds and couldn't manage to post over 50 posts in the last two years.Maybe I understood wrong. :dunno:

We have lots and lots of members who don't post, but they're still here almost every day. I don't see anything in his post history to lead me to believe he's spamming to get to the classifieds.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    We have lots and lots of members who don't post, but they're still here almost every day. I don't see anything in his post history to lead me to believe he's spamming to get to the classifieds.

Im sorry then, I got it wrong.
    And I apologize to him.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    From the INGO FAQ:

Look, I don't want to be rude to new members and chase them off, but c'mon. It's EXHAUSTING. The number of people who jump on here and don't give a rat's behind about the site or its members is frustrating. They have no respect for you. The fact that someone would come here and spam 25 threads with the same one-word comment is proof of that.
    Scutter, I hope YOU have YOUR sense of HUMOR on !!!!!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana

I'm not quite everyday.. but I am here a lot. Lurking in the shadows.:shady:

Also.. this thread severely lacks the level of epic amusement of Bragging Rights. I lurklaughed so hard I cried on that one... this one has the potential of a few chuckles... anyhow. There's my post of the month or so..:):

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Stick around?
    That's something you say AFTER you use the classifieds, if you ever do, if you stick around.
    Right now you are just trolling to try to get to the classifieds, that's not really sticking around to me.

if i really wanted in the classifieds, i would've done it two years ago when i registered. but thanks for thinking bout me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom