Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That makes sense.

Yeah and just as I got done outfitting my ATV with a plow so I could maybe help a buddy I know plow lots for some extra cash it warms up and the snow melts. :dunno: What can you do I guess. Such is the story of my life. Ever chasing the elusive dollar and only seldom catching it.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yeah and just as I got done outfitting my ATV with a plow so I could maybe help a buddy I know plow lots for some extra cash it warms up and the snow melts. :dunno: What can you do I guess. Such is the story of my life. Ever chasing the elusive dollar and only seldom catching it.
    It's early. There's plenty of snow yet to come.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The last Status Update thread went 7000 posts though.

It does seem as if the Mods have been slacking a bit. INGO has lost several of the great Mods. Scutter01 resigned, Que moved and is now to cool for INGO it seems. I really can't say I have had much interaction with any of the rest of them on here with the exception of Lovemywoods who I have met and talked to more in person than I have on here. Super nice guy if you ever get the chance to meet him.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It does seem as if the Mods have been slacking a bit. INGO has lost several of the great Mods. Scutter01 resigned, Que moved and is now to cool for INGO it seems. I really can't say I have had much interaction with any of the rest of them on here with the exception of Lovemywoods who I have met and talked to more in person than I have on here. Super nice guy if you ever get the chance to meet him.
    I don't really know any of the mods. I've only met one INGOer in person, but just in passing. I'd like to go to an INGO get together but they all seem to be in NWI.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't really know any of the mods. I've only met one INGOer in person, but just in passing. I'd like to go to an INGO get together but they all seem to be in NWI.

Tell me about it! They are all either 3 hours away or on a day I have to work. I wanted to go to the recent (well not all that recent I guess it was a few months ago now) Sushi Meet and Eat in Indy, but they set it up foe a Saturday I had to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom