GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I really wanted to wait until tomorrow to go to Walgreen's but I couldn't let my kids deal with it another night. Fortunately I only found evidence of lice on the littlest one. I'm sure she got it at the babysitter's house but I'm shocked that her older sister didn't end up with it too.
    We avoided that with our two. I hear it's hard to get rid of those little buggers.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I really wanted to wait until tomorrow to go to Walgreen's but I couldn't let my kids deal with it another night. Fortunately I only found evidence of lice on the littlest one. I'm sure she got it at the babysitter's house but I'm shocked that her older sister didn't end up with it too.
    My daughter picked it up at school a few months ago... I hate that crap! I never had it, not even once, then I have kids...:scratch:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We avoided that with our two. I hear it's hard to get rid of those little buggers.

I've never had to deal with them so I don't know. Everyone says that boys are easier because you can just shave their heads. But with little girls it's not so simple. My 4 year old has hair past her butt and let me tell you it was a b**** running that nit comb through her hair tonight

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've never had to deal with them so I don't know. Everyone says that boys are easier because you can just shave their heads. But with little girls it's not so simple. My 4 year old has hair past her butt and let me tell you it was a b**** running that nit comb through her hair tonight

What are you going to do about the babysitting situation though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom