• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes, but then, and only then, will the price of fiberglass come down.

Why are the biggest deposits of fiberglass always in unstable countries with dictatorships? We shouldn't be dependent on foreign sources.

Everyone knows that the price of fiberglass is directly linked to the amount of shredded newspaper from China, which in turn is effected by European High density foam prices. Stupid global economy!!

I can't believe I have 13 posts in this stupid thread.:):

Dont feel to bad I have like 20 posts in this thread... AND THIS MAKES 56!!!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Everyone knows that the price of fiberglass is directly linked to the amount of shredded newspaper from China, which in turn is effected by European High density foam prices. Stupid global economy!!
    I'll concede that point to you, but, based on that logic, how do you explain the recent upswing in the previously owned saxaphone market?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'll concede that point to you, but, based on that logic, how do you explain the recent upswing in the previously owned saxaphone market?

The french horn is hot right now! As a result, All wind instruments are going crazy high. Now is the time to invest in strings. Get out of tubas and into harpsicords!!! TRUST ME! They are do for a big jump!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom