• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is probably where this thread belonged since it was moved the first time. The CI&SD forum actually has serious topics and issues that people may need help with. The break room has a thread about Miley Cyrus twerking. So...

Though I do admit, it just doesn't feel as homey here.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    So back when I was in high school, the football team hot wired my Volkswagon Beetle, drove it around the back of the building, then tipped it on one side and pushed it into the tennis courts. When I got out of school, I freaked out when I couldn't find my car.

Kinda the same panic I felt when I looked for the YCOACB thread! Glad I found it safe and sound here in the break room.
    Not sure why it got moved, though. I mean there has been a PLETHORA of valuable posts on Carry Issues. There was the thread on bacon... and, ummmm... well, I can't remember all the rest, but I know they were there, I mean here...I mean there. Where are we again?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Was reminded here this morning of a post I made a year or so ago. I quoted it in another thread, but it is a goodie so I'll post it here as well. It was in a thread about self-defense war stories...

So there I was, walking down the street. I open carry my twin Glock 9's in a drop down holster, and wear body armor with some extra plates duct taped in for extra protection.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a horrendous ringing sound filled the air. The high pitched screaming started and the flood let out upon the street.

5 year olds! Everywhere! School let out. I wiped out my Twin Glock 9's and assumed a kneeling stance. I started firing but my 30 round magazines only hold so many rounds. After the smoke cleared and the ammo was out, I look down to see the slides locked back on both of my guns. I looked up, and saw the red shining behind their devil eyes.

The next part is a bit hazy, but the last thing I remember is the little girls laughing as they kicked me over and stripped me of my weapons. They ripped off the duct taped kevlar plates from my chest hair, and the last conscious glimpse was of a little pink sandel with a hello kitty picture on it heading for my face.

When I woke up, my weapons and body armor were gone. They had tied me to a lightpost with a couple jumpropes and had practiced their makeup skills on me. I looked down the street and their was only death and destruction. The five year old little girls had gone on a rampage.

A national guardsman eventually freed me from my predicament. He called me a fool. I could only nod and agree...​

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    This is probably where this thread belonged since it was moved the first time. The CI&SD forum actually has serious topics and issues that people may need help with. The break room has a thread about Miley Cyrus twerking. So...

Though I do admit, it just doesn't feel as homey here.

I think Tin Can WAS serious. Just like Clinton was serious about cigars, Kerry is serious about yachting and Obama is serious about golf.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I don't like being marginalized. I wasn't a huge contributor to the thread but now that it's in the break room it just feels trivial. Forbidden fruit and all that.

ETA: I'm enjoying a nice Gulden Draak btw. One of my favs. See? This BELONGS in the break room. So sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom