• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Racist much?

Society proves things?

TRUTH MUCH? If that hurts your sensibility's then dont bother.

History/Society, but yes. The point stands, and there was nothing racist about what I said, so quit stretching, unless you can show me how

And lastly, Multiculturalism. You have Germanics, various Celtic peoples, various Mediterrianians, North Africans, Greeks, Middle eastern...

Society has proven that this is very unsustaining.

Hmmmm... Germanic's, Celts Meds, Greeks all fall under the IE family tree.

And location (North Africa/Middle East) does NOT dictate Race.

So you have your fallacy, and quit making everything I say out to be something it's not.

scarecrow_oz.gif

I was speaking of the Multiculturalist society that Rome not only produced, but pushed.

Show me your communist utopian society, where multiculturalism has existed and there was never any oppression. You'd be hard pressed to find one, I havent.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Race can be defined however you want it to be. It's entirely socially constructed.

My communist utopian society? Start with a false premise.....lead to a meaningless conclusion.

Logic much?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Race can be defined however you want it to be.

So where is the line in the sand drawn with you?

Explain your logic.

How can one appease someone who makes every little thing out to be something it's not?

It's entirely socially constructed.

Not a fan of Science?

My communist utopian society? Start with a false premise.....lead to a meaningless conclusion.

Logic much?

Well, if your going to hint that I am wrong, I atleast want you to prove how you are right.

As for the whole commie thing, Did I ever say anything which isnt TRUE? :)

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    So where is drawn in the sand with you?

Explain your logic.

Subjective judgment doesn't require logic.

Not a fan of Science?

There is nothing scientific about race--it's a social construct.

Well, if your going to hint that I am wrong, I atleast want you to prove how you are right.

It is logically impossible to prove truth.

As for the whole commie thing, Did I ever say anything which isnt TRUE? :)

The assertion that I'm a communist is so utterly without any basis in fact that it should be obvious to anyone that it is false.

In fact, if your posting history here is evidence of anything at all, it's that calling someone a communist is your way of attempting to insult them without getting an infraction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Subjective judgment doesn't require logic.

If that's your explaination, fine.. Personal bias is, however not a fact of life, but only the preception of the world you dream of.

There is nothing scientific about race--it's a social construct.

Hey, dont tell me.... Tell those friggin DNA analyst, Archeologist, those who study in foresnic's science, tell those psychological experts...

Im not going to dispute such an old & tired feel/fool goodism arguements of PC liberalism.

It is logically impossible to prove truth.

So if you say the sky is green, and I say no it's not, it's blue and then point up and prove that my side is infact the truth, its an impossibility? :dunno::n00b:

The assertion that I'm a communist is so utterly without any basis in fact that it should be obvious to anyone that it is false.

Well I apologize, I just cant get that commie economist you were promoting out of my head, nor any of the other tirads you babble on about, or your smug, condesending manner in which you speak to others with.

Perhaps communist isnt any good, what would be better?

In fact, if your posting history here is evidence of anything at all, it's that calling someone a communist is your way of attempting to insult them without getting an infraction.

"yes Komrad, calling a duck a duck, can be considered an insult."

:lol2:

EDIT:

Downzero, I am done dancing around circles with you concerning your plights.

You can have the last word.

Frith

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom