US has sown the seeds of it's own destruction.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Right, exactly, thank you for acknowledging that the Presidency matters.

So... Just so we are clear, it was critical for us to elect Romney so he could appoint Justices to the SCOTUS who would side with liberal judges so Obama doesn't have to?

Or are you suggesting that self-proclaimed progressive Mitt Romney is more conservative than Bush 43 and would not make such mistakes with his nominations to the court?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    our problem is, we all sat here on our asses and hoped.
    we -HOPED- in 2008 that things would be okay.
    we -HOPED- in 2009 the recession would end quickly
    we -HOPED- in 2010 the recovery was real
    we -HOPED- in 2011 that we wouldn't spiral further
    we -HOPED- in 2012 we could have change.
    hope in one hand, and **** in the other, so to speak.
    we all need to get off our asses and start talking about what needs to be done to fix things. what that is, i dont know. but i know that this country has ZERO freaking leadership, and is in a financial crisis, and millions eating from the hand that prays it won't slap them. check your history, these circumstances sets the stage for dictators to take power.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    our problem is, we all sat here on our asses and hoped.
    we -HOPED- in 2008 that things would be okay.
    we -HOPED- in 2009 the recession would end quickly
    we -HOPED- in 2010 the recovery was real
    we -HOPED- in 2011 that we wouldn't spiral further
    we -HOPED- in 2012 we could have change.
    hope in one hand, and **** in the other, so to speak.
    we all need to get off our asses and start talking about what needs to be done to fix things. what that is, i dont know. but i know that this country has ZERO freaking leadership, and is in a financial crisis, and millions eating from the hand that prays it won't slap them. check your history, these circumstances sets the stage for dictators to take power.

You're right, but what can we expect when half the people here, who should represent the top of the class, are posting in another thread how if Obama knocked on their doors they would do all but polish his knob?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ^ they're entitled to their positions. many feel that you respect the office more than the man.
    my opinions are exotic, my agenda is my own, and my attitude is down right insufferable to those i don't respect.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You're right, but what can we expect when half the people here, who should represent the top of the class, are posting in another thread how if Obama knocked on their doors they would do all but polish his knob?

I'm not sure I saw anyone going quite that far but I did see plenty of mental midgets saying they'd do something that would either have them locked up for quite a long time or possibly terminated by the Secret Service. Whether or not I agree with someone, I'm not automatically thinking I should pull a gun on them or take it to a physical level without a need to do so.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm not sure I saw anyone going quite that far but I did see plenty of mental midgets saying they'd do something that would either have them locked up for quite a long time or possibly terminated by the Secret Service. Whether or not I agree with someone, I'm not automatically thinking I should pull a gun on them or take it to a physical level without a need to do so.

Good point. Volunteering for live target practice is hardly a good idea, but then again, inviting a viper in for tea isn't such a good idea either.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Good point. Volunteering for live target practice is hardly a good idea, but then again, inviting a viper in for tea isn't such a good idea either.

You wouldn't have to invite him in to show some class or even a tiny sliver of respect (for the office). For as many people on here that claim to be good Christians, that must only apply when they feel it is appropriate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You wouldn't have to invite him in to show some class or even a tiny sliver of respect (for the office). For as many people on here that claim to be good Christians, that must only apply when they feel it is appropriate.

This is true. Redirecting him to the street works for me. No point in unloading on him (verbally that is) when he has already made it abundantly clear that he doesn't care about anything I would have to say. Crossing the threshold is out of the question.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom