• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good to hear you'll be back soon! Welcome almost home! Thank you for your service.

Sounds like you've got a good plan for when you get back, good priorties:yesway:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    This thread gives me the chills! WELCOME home Man. I can't thank you enough for your time spent. Get home and give the ladies in your life the loving they have been missing. What an amazing day it will be for your family. Stay safe!

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    As someone who came home once upon a time, what type of aircraft will you be getting on, how did you get from the sandbox to Kuwait, how many stops or refueling? Just kind of curious on how they do it in this day and age.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Thank you very much for your service IHI, and when you get here, welcome home!

Might I suggest a small name change when you get back?

I'm thinking "ihatediraq". ;)

God bless and Godspeed!

Bill

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    thanks again to all the people that posted in this thread. im now in ft dix, new jersey.
    indecision- ill be sure to drink a few for you and everyone else over there.
    tenring- we flew commercial to kuwait, and then hopped a c17 into cob speicher, and took a chinook to the fob. same story on the way out, except in reverse. on the way in we stopped in ireland, and on the way out, germany.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    thanks again to all the people that posted in this thread. im now in ft dix, new jersey.
    indecision- ill be sure to drink a few for you and everyone else over there.
    tenring- we flew commercial to kuwait, and then hopped a c17 into cob speicher, and took a chinook to the fob. same story on the way out, except in reverse. on the way in we stopped in ireland, and on the way out, germany.

Awesome! Go get some pork and beer as soon as you can!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great news my friend and may God watch over you Always and Bless you and yours with a long, healthy, and happy Life.

Are your bringing back good receipes for making Camel Bacon?

Top Bottom