US Appeals Court rules gay marriage bans in WI and IN unconstitutional.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Quit playing coy. You know what is going on. There is a single issue at play. It is terrible that one side is so hamstrung. Posner said as much in the audio that we both listened to.
    Not playing coy at all. I do know what's going on and do not necessarily disagree with you. I just don't want to see the thread locked and bans handed out. The source of some folks dislike is well known and while it needs to be pointed out now and again, it's against the rules. So, I can live with it.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is your in-thread warning.

Please review, understand, and follow our rules before posting to INGO.

This should go without saying, but personal insults are not tolerated on INGO. Violation will result in an immediate 48-hour ban. Repeated violations will result in permanent bans.

Now, to the religion issue:

Posting religious material, insulting another user's religion, or using religious stereotypes or undertones to illustrate your "point" violates the INGO "No Religion" rule. This behavior will not be tolerated here. No additional warnings will be issued. Violations will result in 48-hour bans. Repeated violations will result in permanent bans.

If this thread cannot be returned to topic without violating our rules it will be removed.

Unlocked.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Admit? It is why I have a job! One thing, science doesn't prove anything. Science operates on probability, not proof.

OK........ time for that hard side track............ heheheeheheee..........

Wait a moment.............. I thought that science had proven man made global warming?
    If it has not been proven why are we selling carbon credits and raising taxes?
    Is the probability greater or lesser depending on who is doing the study and to what result they are looking for?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Admit? It is why I have a job! One thing, science doesn't prove anything. Science operates on probability, not proof.

Great! All I'll say in response is that historically, things are called supernatural when the truth is, we have not yet discovered enough about nature to understand it. I do not consider some things that people call "supernatural" apart from nature, but nature that may yet be beyond our understanding in many ways.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Great! All I'll say in response is that historically, things are called supernatural when the truth is, we have not yet discovered enough about nature to understand it. I do not consider some things that people call "supernatural" apart from nature, but nature that may yet be beyond our understanding in many ways.

Are you talking about Bigfoot? 'Cause we haven't discovered enough about him to understand him?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I don't care if someone wishes to marry their toaster, their dog, their car - or all three. But do not - do NOT - attempt to utilize the powers of government in order to sanction it as legitimate and deserving of public recognition or attempt to force me to recognize such deviancy as legitimate. It is not. They may do what they please, but I have the right to disregard any 'marriage'. "Tyrants to the left of me, tyrants to the right." Back to your regularly-scheduled Statism: Statists gonna State!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is it legal yet for me to marry my sister OR brother? If not, then WHY not? Just askin . . . .

I have several thoughts about this:

1. Have you discussed this with your sister or brother?

2. At least you can buy a smaller turkey at Thanksgiving.

3. Are you a member of European royalty?...or from West Virginia?

4. I suppose there are advantages for a kid who has both arms on one side of his body.

5. No fights about whose parent to spend Christmas Day with.

6. No need for an inconvenient trip to the BMV to change you name on your drivers license after the wedding.

7. Less funerals when the older generation starts to pass on.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I have no problem with how people live their lives. I'm tired being told that I have to [STRIKE]accept[/STRIKE] like it. Frankly I don't want to see ANYONE make out in public. I think that privately owned businesses have the right to refuse service, for any reason, even if it doesn't make good business sense. It goes both ways, as a consumer I have the right to take my money elsewhere, unless you're dealing with the .gov. (subject for a different rant)

I believe that if you treat others with decency, as a rule it will be returned to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom