US Appeals Court rules gay marriage bans in WI and IN unconstitutional.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    3722.jpg

It is hilarious how completely degrading INGO members is allowed while topics such as radical religion are off limits. Hmmmm....maybe folks are watching too many sitcoms.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you are a disgusting, immoral, simple man who favors superstition over evidence. So it all evens out in the end.

This may come as a shock, but the moral community isn't looking for your approval.

IBNHFPAAIAORB

(in before nothing happens for personal attacks and insinuation about one's ********* beliefs--I starred the word because it's practically forbidden)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I recall that fairy tale discussion. I also recall saying something about it not bothering me because I'm a big boy. Angry people who are so sensitive that they have to attack, attack, attack....don't bother me. I mean, 100 years ago a lot of things were unknown to 'science' but still existed. The arrogance that everything is now known, or even can be known...amusing, not maddening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I recall that fairy tale discussion. I also recall saying something about it not bothering me because I'm a big boy. Angry people who are so sensitive that they have to attack, attack, attack....don't bother me. I mean, 100 years ago a lot of things were unknown to 'science' but still existed. The arrogance that everything is now known, or even can be known...amusing, not maddening.

But why should the angry people be so snarky about what people believe? Sheesh, you'd think they think they have a right to mind control or something.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    If someone wants to be a homo then I say knock yourself out. But NO ONE will ever make me think it is OK, cool, acceptable or whatever. It is morally and naturally wrong and no one even needs to tell anyone that it is. Disgusting stuff.

It's human nature to fear things you don't understand.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    But why should the angry people be so snarky about what people believe? Sheesh, you'd think they think they have a right to mind control or something.

Because there are censorship measures in place that prevent us from having a rational discussion on supernatural mandate. Like I said, more speech, not less. No mind control. You are flying off into assumption again.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Equally amusing? Wild assumption.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom