• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I have one for each caliber I store. BabyUplula for 22 and 380. Also have one for 9mm, 40, 45. These are really helpful especially when loading the last few rounds into each mag.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I use one that works for both my 9mm and my 1911. Some poor sap was in a Applied Ballistics Saturday, trying to thumb load magazines for his .40 cal. It was taking him forever. I gave him my reloader to try, he had his mags loaded in a heartbeat. I told him they had them for rent in the front case, and sold them on the wall. He walked up and bought one.

They simply rock. I loaded 9 mags in less than 5 minutes on Saturday. And I was talking to a buddy the entire time.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    I have the BabyUplula, UpLula and the AR15's MagLula. The baby is handy but only fits one of my gun's mags. The rest I wouldn't trade for the world. Arthritic old hands best friends! I also built one of the wooden loaders for smg mags I saw on here. (slightly modified) As some have said, you will shoot more. However, you may also shoot better since your hands & thumbs won't be fatigued. They are definitely worth every penny. It also helps young and smaller framed shooters to be able to load their mags without help. Oh I almost forgot. If the zombies come, every second will count. So do yourself a favor and get one of each. (Couldn't help myself. There's been a lack of zombies in the threads lately. Well, other than Joe Bidden.)

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    Looks similar to the mag loader that came with my XD9. Those things are great! I was surprised how well it worked and how much I actually liked using it. Even with the mag loader the last 2 rounds in my XD mags are crazy hard to get in the mags.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    When I go to the range for work, I take my uplula with me. I am always the first one done loading mags, so I always end up loading at least 2 mags for other guys/girls who are still trying to get theirs loaded for the next string of fire. Everyone makes fun at first that I am using a magazine loader, but those are usually the same ones for ask to use it or ask for help loading a mag.

I lost mine once, almost cried, then found it right before I went to the range. You want to talk about a roller coaster of emotions!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Ok, ok. Enough! I`m a noob and have never seen one. Can someone post a vid so I can see how they are used?

It's easy. By your second mag, you will have the hang of it. It is especially nice if you have multiple guns with different mags since it can handle different calibers as well as single- and double-stack mags. Some guns come with their own fixed-size loader. If that is your only handgun, the fixed loader will work fine and there is no reason to get the Uplula.

http://youtu.be/Zos_7e-c4t0

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have the BabyUplula, UpLula and the AR15's MagLula. The baby is handy but only fits one of my gun's mags. The rest I wouldn't trade for the world. Arthritic old hands best friends! I also built one of the wooden loaders for smg mags I saw on here. (slightly modified) As some have said, you will shoot more. However, you may also shoot better since your hands & thumbs won't be fatigued. They are definitely worth every penny. It also helps young and smaller framed shooters to be able to load their mags without help. Oh I almost forgot. If the zombies come, every second will count. So do yourself a favor and get one of each. (Couldn't help myself. There's been a lack of zombies in the threads lately. Well, other than Joe Bidden.)

I have found for my old Ruger Mark l, the best way to load mags is with the little plastic thumb saver loader......it wraps around the mag, and holds the button down so your thumb doesn't have to. HKS makes them.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I have found for my old Ruger Mark l, the best way to load mags is with the little plastic thumb saver loader......it wraps around the mag, and holds the button down so your thumb doesn't have to. HKS makes them.

OR use a plastic soda bottle cap. :D

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader -

They are the Greatest.

In the past, while shooting with my kids, I'd [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] let them load all [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] our magazines and they usually b**** and moan and can never get the last couple rounds in.

Ever since I got a couple of these loaders, they actually love to load, have stopped complaining and now can get all the rounds in.

So yes, even an 8 year old GIRLY GIRL can use it. :)

Top Bottom