• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    That is a responsible citizen carrying a firearm in a safe manner. A Jennings .380 with the serial numbers filed off and obviously not in a holster should be all the clues you need to figure this one out. Darwin almost got him.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    "Smith then took the handgun and removed it from the scene, and also left the scene without speaking to arriving officers. The handgun was a Jennings .380 with the serial number ground off."

FAIL.....FAIL.....FAIL...and...FAIL. So much fail in 2 sentences my head hurts reading it.

ccrise

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Packing a Gun on a Bicycle going to Walmart with no numbers or Holster. And Man plays Russian Roulette with dog in another post. Then the "Accident at the "INDY 1500".
    With people like this its hard to get the public to accept that we aren't all bad. I can completely understand. The Good "Gun Carrier" is never heard of.
    Will the pain ever stop?

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    People are just freaking brilliant! I agree with ccrise on this "With people like this its hard to get the public to accept that we aren't all bad." Seriously, this guy was most likely a crook or at least a wanna be. If he was on the up and up he wouldn't be carrying a gun with the numbers taken off. The gun was probably stolen. This kind of garbage just makes me so happy to be part of the human race.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    With the people I deal with every day you would be surprised at all the stupidity. I don't know how some of the people I deal with dress themselves every morning without someone helping them. I blame the government for people being so stupid. They have dumbed us down and its too late for many to even realize it.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Like they have said, probably millions of times, Criminals do not obey laws, Geez***
    I guess that is what makes them criminals.

At least the gun is off the street. This guy too for the time being. No one knows what the ultimate intentions were at some point in time.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Where can I get one of these permits?

While I see your point, I think most of us generally agree it is common "slang" for the Indiana License to Carry Handgun. Since this individual was not at his place of residence, it bears to reason that he needed an IN LTCH to posses this handgun at Wal-Mart.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I agree that these stories make us a look bad in the eyes of non-gun owners. If there are any gun haters lurking out there, I think I speak for all the folks on this forum by condeming the perps in this story and their actions.

Throw the book at them.....HARD!

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Is this a glass half empty/half full story for those that say this incident puts gun owners in a bad light? I prefer to look at it as further justification to actually be carrying a self-defense weapon, as this only all-too-well demonstrates the type of idiots that have been unleashed on society. The numbers were filed off, what were his intentions, why can't (the 2nd and our own state Constitution recognizes my right to do so) I be allowed to defend myself/family from this potential threat? My two cents.

Top Bottom