• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcatfan.62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    weight is key for me. I want to be able to OC while in a banana hammock. I usually strip down to my grape smugglers at the gun store then strike several seductive poses. If the gun can handle my karate high kicks without shifting position or exposing my genitals its a GO! Most guns don't cut it though and, after wiping the sweat off, go back into the display case for the next guy to buy.

Vitamink pls remind me to never shop the same store on the same day as you do:rolleyes: Maybe after an overnight in the case it might be ok.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The only thing I really shy away from is polymer guns. If Josey Wales had a Glock, there would have been no movie. He would have dug a molten pile of plastic out of his burnt house, done a face palm and went back to farming.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Basic guidelines for future purchases

Maintenance free.

Finishes: Tenifer, stainless, polymer or synthetic. Get it dirty or fire umpteen rounds and only hose it off and lube it every six months.

Ammo: 9MM +P HP, 22LR, 22 WMR, 357 mag, 38 Spl, 45LC, .454 Casull

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    No safety is a big one in a carry gun for me. Yeah, I could leave the safety off, but a gun with no safety is designed that way. Other than that, I don't have major things. I have preferences, but that never really rules something out, just makes me gravitate more to certain guns.

Top Bottom