• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    This was bound to happen. Its a trickle affect. When Indiana passed the Right to Work bills companies started moving out of Michigan and to Indiana. Or more importantly companies chose to start up in Indiana instead of Michigan. The union thuggery seen in that video does nothing but show other states how bad the problem has become. As we all know from being firearm enthusiasts, the media always focuses on the person who was killed in an accidental discharge and not the woman who defended herself from possibly being raped with a firearm.

The media will focus on these thugs and there wont' be any mention of the 1,000's of union employees who stayed at home and abstained from the circus.

Wisconsin will be next, now that Michigan passed the bills. Or maybe Minnesota. It spread like this through the south and will continue. This is all my opinion, and some speculation of course.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As much as I agree with most of the above thoughts... remember not all Unions are the same...OK all private sector Unions might be, but not all Unions.

Being an engineer and having to work around labor regulations and unions is a complete royal pain in the arse.

No kidding, Eric.

There is a marked difference between the construction union guys and the industrial unions guys I've worked around. But in those videos I've seen, those construction union guys were well represented in the thuggery-on-parade.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Not the proudest moment for labor unions. After seeing this, the Jeep workers who got recently reinstated and seeing the behavior of the "teachers" in Chicago I am convinced they have outlived their usefulness. Is it any wonder the Right-To-Work states have all the jobs and economic growth?

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Unions just do not work in some cases. Topless dancer unions I do not see getting a great hold on the market. A hooker union just might make it. Some might just work both sides.

If the unions fall in Mich. they can fall anywhere. Chicago and new york might be next. St louis is a large union city. Trade unions and industrail unions are different. Still they fight the same.

I am going to stop now.

Rooster 308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    Lansing, MI
    Obviously he wanted to break their fingers so they couldn't read the paper or play cards on the clock...he just figured his jaw was the best tool for the job. Maybe if he had consulted one of the many shop stewards probably in attendance (sick day anyone?), he might have been given another suggestion.

Best post yet. Heehee. A pretty crazy day for us in the Lansing area. A real body blow for the unions. Mounted police were there which was cool to see. Listening to the scanner, there were many cars towed today. Surveillance was pretty heavy too. Police must have had several rooftop observers.

Don't **** off our nerd.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    That's what confused me upon seeing the video. Crowder didn't even try to defend himself, although he is capable of doing so. Good on him to make this challenge to the queefter.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    That's what confused me upon seeing the video. Crowder didn't even try to defend himself, although he is capable of doing so. Good on him to make this challenge to the queefter.

If he would have fought and won, the case would be easier to make that he was there to instigate. Instead of reporter visiting protestors it becomes MMA fighter picks fight with innocent union members.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Steven Crowder gives union thug ultimatum: be prosecuted or fight me fairly.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEkSlNFEwE[/ame]

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

He said that he thought if he fought back, other thugs would jump him and it would be a fight he couldn't win..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom