Unfair voting restrictions in Indiana. Wait! What?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The iraqis figured out how to prevent multiple votes.

0307-IraqElec3.jpg

Doesnt fix the ineligible voter, but it would prevent the bussing from station to station to station...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't disagree, and I haven't even addressed ID laws. I've asking about later polling times (6pm is ridiculous), and polling precincts that equally distributed by population. I'm not sure why anyone would oppose such measures.

I don't recall seeing any posts opposing those measures. This thread has been predominantly about voter ID.

I'd like to see technology evolve to the point where people can vote from home, work or wherever they happen to be. It would require an internet connection and some means of verifying identity but I have to believe it would result in a far greater level of participation.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I believe no one should vote without a valid id plain and simple. There are options out there if polling place hours can not accommodate you due to work, or more than likely, laziness! Get over it! Id required and if you don't have one, go home, sit down, & STFU! That's all i have to say

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't recall seeing any posts opposing those measures. This thread has been predominantly about voter ID.

I'd like to see technology evolve to the point where people can vote from home, work or wherever they happen to be. It would require an internet connection and some means of verifying identity but I have to believe it would result in a far greater level of participation.

Right, it been steered into a thread about voter identification, racism, and minorities. Despite the OP not mentioning a specific unfair restriction, and the subject making the statement listing elderly, poor, and minorities as the groups affected.
    But hey, just another day on INGO to complain about minorities.
    :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    \

Here's how the thread got hung up on voter ID.

As I recall, a poster or two said they didn't have a problem with Indiana's voter ID law. Then another poster, who seemed to have his panties a little too discomfortably bunched, took exception and blathered on as if the voter ID law had caused his bunched panties.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    \

Here's how the thread got hung up on voter ID.

As I recall, a poster or two said they didn't have a problem with Indiana's voter ID law. Then another poster, who seemed to have his panties a little too discomfortably bunched, took exception and blathered on as if the voter ID law had caused his bunched panties.

That poster was born to wear twisted up panties.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    On some levels, I think about one in eleven people are born wearing panties that are always bunched up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom