• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    Too bad they don’t have a donation program.

you would think for under five dollars owed you would be able to release it to a charity with minimal verification.

Because as printcraft showed, you get that low and it’s just not worth claiming.
    its from the bmv. I claimed it. it will cost more in paper, envelope and stamp than the money is worth. Ive had 2 pay checks smaller than that. one was $.07 and one that said void, i worked for both checks. I worked for 2 hours for the void check.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Nothing for me, but did see a few with similar names... A lot of them under $5 from the BMV. I wonder what was up with those.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So a guy I follow on social media talked about getting money back from the state’s comptroller office.

He runs a seven figure business and said he was skeptical at first. But he found $1000s.

I tried it here and Rokita is sending me a check for $87. Old commissions from an insurance company that were never claimed by me.

I guess they send it to Indiana and they hold on until you ask for it.

Mostly for folks that own businesses and real estate, but it’s easy to check.

I've checked it from time to time. No luck. But I've found some info for my uncle (same last name). I don't know if he ever acted on it though. IIRC it wasn't a lot of money.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Nothing for me, but did see a few with similar names... A lot of them under $5 from the BMV. I wonder what was up with those.
    BMV had a class action lawsuit a few years back. If you didn't file a claim with them, I'm betting it went to Unclaimed Property.

Top Bottom