• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrBogok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Indy
    I know most of yall aint gonna believe this but I swear its true. On Saturday, me and a couple of buddies went to Pop Guns on the East side of the city to fire off a few and talk stuff about who was the weakest shooter. Shooter one went up, fired 3 of 9 dead center. Shooter two went up, he got 5 of 9. My turn, I'm "Mr.Yall suck". Im gonna show these boys how its done. I began by puttin first two in the middle, all of a sudden, something hits me in the arm(WTF!!!!) I look around, thinkin one of em threw some brass at me, but no they were wondering what was I lookin at them for. I blew it off, turn my attention back to the subject at hand. WHAM! I get hit again(Now Im gettin pissed). I look down just in time to see what hits me as it falls to the ground. A darn bullet frag!! This stupid lady and her moron of a husband in the next bay were hitting the * metal beams of the bldg!! I wish I could have taken their gun away from them and given them some * water pistols!!:ar15:

Last edited by a moderator:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    At POPS it actually pretty easy to do even if you try to do everything right. The middle bays are set so if you are off to one side, ex.: teaching/ watching new shooter, you will probably hit the post even getting 10's. Happened with myself and stepson. Heard the hits and adjusted put I believe it's still a design error.
    Bob

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    You brought it on yourself with your cocky attitude and bad karma. Humility goes a long way, hopefully you have learned from this experience.

Who won?

Shoot any steel under 10 yards and odds are good that will happen. Not good.

Indianajeff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Indiana
    It didn't cut you? I've been hit a couple times with framents, granted two times in 1000's of rounds , when shooting my plates, cut both times, once in the winter when my hands were cold, took the skin right off my knuckle.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I had this happen at don's a while back when a couple jackasses in the lane next to me were intentionally shooting the target hangers. A piece of hot lead hit my arm an actually broke the skin.

I know, I know... but there's not a lot of places to shoot at 9pm on a Sunday.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Up around 38th St. seems to be the place in Indianapolis where all the shooting takes place after 9pm (any day).

Ah heck, who am I kidding, all of Indianapolis seems like a free-for-all when it comes to shootings lately.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I'm sure if you went to the counter and told them what was going on they would have come in and taken care of the problem. We had a problem with a guy loading away from the firing line :dumbass: and they were into the range and sorted them out, post haste.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I wonder if anyone would notice if we set up a bowling pin match in a alley on the east side late some Saturday night, or would they just steer clear of the gunfire?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Gotta go with us at Eagle Creek! Safe environment, monitored by range officers (like ME! :D I know, dear God, help us all! ), free targets, and 20 bucks (or 65 for a 10 visit pass) for an entire DAY of shooting, not an hour!

Shameless plug? Yes. Help for the OP so that he will not lose his love of shooting? Heck yes! :)

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    This stupid lady and her moron of a husband in the next bay were hitting the * metal beams of the bldg!! I wish I could have taken their gun away from them and given them some * water pistols!!:ar15:

Those two vote and think the hunting regs should all be changed to accomodate them because they always wanted to see what that would do to a deer if only they could use it to hunt with. ROTFL

Now they just need to get one to stand on some building supports. ROTFLMAO

MrBogok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Indy
    You brought it on yourself with your cocky attitude and bad karma. Humility goes a long way, hopefully you have learned from this experience.

Who won?

Zoub,

Dude, you dont even know me. If you dont have anything positive to say, please keep your own opinions to yourself.

Last edited:

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN

Who won?

Zoub,

Dude, you dont even know me. If you dont have anything positive to say, please keep your own opinions to yourself.

Damn! Has everyone on here lost there ability to recognize Sarcasim today or what!? You guys are starting to worry me.:dunno:

Top Bottom