• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Damn! Has everyone on here lost there ability to recognize Sarcasim today or what!? You guys are starting to worry me.:dunno:

Worrying me too. I normally don't look at names of who is posting. I took it as sarcasm and a joke from the start, now that I see it is Zoub, I see it even more so as sarcasm.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    A joke??? :dunno:
    People see what they want to see. For example Crystal's post in this thread is funny to me. Why?

A one line post with 12 lines of crap under it, that is always funny to me.

Also the fact you played these folks with your simpleton post because you know my sig line is an homage to you and Hi-Pints. Sad but funny too. FYI I meant to spell it Pint.

Not getting the meaning of Karma, even funnier. Even if people here are too young to have watched Kung Fu, come on man, the redneck version of it, My name is Earl is the EXACT same show, same message and on almost daily. TV does the work for you, no need to read books. FYI Reps to David Caradine for making a deserved comeback when he always deserved better in his career.

Spend more time reading books and not threads. Rep points for reading.

The fact I don't give a rats a** what people think on the internet, how many posts they make or their internet "reps" is even funnier. Your true reputaion is earned, not given. I did not post A** out of respect for the rules. Not my house, not my rules. Wish I could have but that is about respect. Internet reps are funny to me.

I only know one person in this thread in the real world. I am not for or against the rest of you, to me you don't exist until we meet. Out of sight out of mind.

THE BEST part of all this, looking at Patti (in a real gun shop with real guns, real kids and real dogs) and having her tell me about this thread. Certified INGO proof here, guns and dog are real https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tacticalshotgunner_com/46242-tsg_is_officially_open-2.html

For those of you who remember Kung Fu and Rockford Files, turn on Burn Notice, same show same characters. Even Rocky (the Mom is rocky). Great show I seriously endorse it with full rep honors.

And, in full honors to a truly great actor who could do anything from serious to comedy and who died before his time, Warren Oates............Lighten up Francis.

Now go find your rep buttons

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Zoub,

Dude, you dont even know me. If you dont have anything positive to say, please keep your own opinions to yourself.
    I stand by original statement WHO won? Were you uable to deliver under the pressure of being fragged?

The old saying "calling your shots" comes to mind. If your gonna call it, for christ sake make it or be prepared to take the Loser's walk.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Gotta go with us at Eagle Creek! Safe environment, monitored by range officers (like ME! :D I know, dear God, help us all! ), free targets, and 20 bucks (or 65 for a 10 visit pass) for an entire DAY of shooting, not an hour!

Shameless plug? Yes. Help for the OP so that he will not lose his love of shooting? Heck yes! :)

I can vouch for ECPR and Disposable Heart and the rest of the crew there. GREAT range, great people. As soon as I can afford it, I am plopping down my $65 for 10 visits. That's potentially 60 hours of shooting for $65. Not bad at ALL.

Top Bottom