• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I dont think any red blooded american is going to let forigen soliders step foot on american soil to.enforce anything, the results would be disasterous.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I dont think any red blooded american is going to let forigen soliders step foot on american soil to.enforce anything, the results would be disasterous.
    They won't need any soldiers. They'll make the weapons illegal. Many will turn them in when faced with lengthy jail time. Happened in the UK that way. There will be a vilification campaign. "The gun owner is evil!" they will say. "They will kill your family!" they will say. Neighbors will rat you out. Warrentless searches and detention camps will find you. They will need very few soldiers to enforce their domain. At that point its either take up our arms or bury them in the yard, forever our little secret lest the sound of gun fire draw the attention of the jack booted gestapo.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Considering that a treaty needs to be ratified by 2/3 of the Senate, I'm not going to lose sleep over this. I'll certainly stay engaged, but this isn't something that has any chance of going anywhere.

Agreed, not only for the reason that you mentioned, but also because of that little Second Amendment to the Constitution thingy....

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    The UN isn't anything without the US and everyone knows it. It's just a forum for poor countries to suck the teets of the ones that have work ethic and know how to build stuff.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Is that purple implied? The arms treaty at the least will make it so that we can no longer import any guns, if not agree to disarm the American people also.
    I think he's implying taking the UN soldiers guns from them when they try to take his, if you catch my drift. :ar15:

Top Bottom