• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who wins between Lesnar and Carwin on July 3rd?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    If Lesnar is healthy and fully recovered and he gets ahold of Carwin after being hit a couple of times, ground and pound time for the winner Lesnar as long as he does not let Carwin beat him the same way Frank Mir did with some kind of leg hold. I like ole Brock. He is an animal that I would not like to face without my Ruger .480 and a 50 foot space between us.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    this should be in the happiness is thread.

LOL, amen to that brother.

Actually, I dislike Brock a LOT less now after hearing the :poop: that Mir said about him before their second fight...I can't say I wouldn't have acted the same.

I still want Carwin to KHTFO.

Full-time engineer that is fighting for the UFC HW belt in his spare time. LOL, unbelievable.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    im obviously the minority here but im going with lesnar if he is fully recovered or atleast as fully recovered as a fighter can be. it will be interesting. lesnar has never faced anyone remotly as powerfull as he is until now, but i think the thing alot of folks overlook is lesnars middlewieght speed in a heavy weight body.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    im obviously the minority here but im going with lesnar if he is fully recovered or atleast as fully recovered as a fighter can be. it will be interesting. lesnar has never faced anyone remotly as powerfull as he is until now, but i think the thing alot of folks overlook is lesnars middlewieght speed in a heavy weight body.

My vote was strictly based on bias...I don't like Lesnar, but if I were forced to wager , I'd bet on Block.

His speed and agility is sick for a 290 lb man.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    if "somone wins in the first round" had been a option i would have defintally voted for that

That'd probably be a pretty safe bet.:D

Lesnar definitely better bring his A game...I'm not so sure, even if he can take Carwin down, if he'll be able to keep him there. Gonzaga had Carwin mounted and Carwin just muscled out of it and stood right up...We're talking about a world class BJJ practitioner and a HUGE man having mount on him.

Carwin has little technique, but all the power in the world...I think it's just going to come down to who gets caught first. Both guy's head movement is so bad that I don't see this one lasting too terribly long.

Top Bottom