• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Your posts complaining would maybe hold water if a few of you Nay Sayers posted what you all have squirreled away for retirement.
    But I have noticed none of you have. Hummmmm.
    Just getting caught up but what I have put away is none of your damn business. I'm not here to prove a thing to anyone. My finances are my business not your's or anyone else's unless I am willing to provide it.

I said I wouldn't post in this thread again, but I did!:wallbash:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If the government repeatedly does bail-outs for the union auto industry do the companies themselves have much incentive to hold the line in contact negotiations beyond the next corporate earnings?

Other question:

If the unions repeatedly renegotiate contracts when the economy blows up do the companies themselves have much incentive to hold the line in contact negotiations beyond the next corporate earnings?

I am not seeing much risk in the companies giving in on the contract negotiations as there seems little risk in the corporate suite…

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tesla and Anti-Union Elon Musk Make Enticing Targets for UAW's Next Push

...After a self-proclaimed victory over Detroit’s automakers, United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain has made clear where he’ll direct his energy next.

“One of our biggest goals coming out of this historic contract victory is to organize like we’ve never organized before,” Fain said Sunday. “When we return to the bargaining table in 2028, it won’t just be with a Big Three, but with a Big Five or Big Six.”...

1698767696163.png

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Tesla and Anti-Union Elon Musk Make Enticing Targets for UAW's Next Push

...After a self-proclaimed victory over Detroit’s automakers, United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain has made clear where he’ll direct his energy next.

“One of our biggest goals coming out of this historic contract victory is to organize like we’ve never organized before,” Fain said Sunday. “When we return to the bargaining table in 2028, it won’t just be with a Big Three, but with a Big Five or Big Six.”...
    And that will be the end of the American Made Tesla

Top Bottom