Madison Co Indiana

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I posted proof of what a Skilled Trades Union worker could accumulate with the years working and what they will end up with. I notice a few of you here arn't happy with what I posted with what a Union Worker cam make. LOL
    I also noticed that you were one that posted a few times on how well he was doing with a paycheck and retirement funds, but even when asked prove it,
    you put up Nothing.
    No pay stubs, No 401 reports, Nothing.

And not one Union worker here posted one couldn't on there own.
    Not once, you keep interjecting statements that just aren't true.
    Every time you hear things you don't like about unions, you post something about your pension, and do the fist thingy emoji. Why would you do that if you're not implying such? It's a fair assumption given the context, or it wouldn't be relevant for you to do that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. Part of the bargain is Stellantis reopens a plant? I hope that isn't the case. If so, that's basically forcing the company to employ people for the sake of employing people, or they won't come back to work? Definitely counter to free market/capitalist principles.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Every time you hear things you don't like about unions, you post something about your pension, and do the fist thingy emoji. Why would you do that if you're not implying such? It's a fair assumption given the context, or it wouldn't be relevant for you to do that.
    Your posts complaining would maybe hold water if a few of you Nay Sayers posted what you all have squirreled away for retirement.
    But I have noticed none of you have. Hummmmm.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your posts complaining would maybe hold water if a few of you Nay Sayers posted what you all have squirreled away for retirement.
    But I have noticed none of you have. Hummmmm.
    See? you're doing it again. This you're tacitly asserting that you're successful because of the union and that people not posting their personal financial business on the internet means they aren't as successful as you, because they don’t have a union pension. Why else ask what is so far from your business?

All I'll say about it, you know, because it's none of your business, and at least a little creepy that you pry, I don't contemplate retirement because my retirement is secure. And I'll still get a piddly pension for spending money from working in a non-union job, back when some companies still offered pensions. I like my work, so I'll keep working until I can't do it anymore.

And about complaining, you should look up "counterpoint" and "complaint" so that it's easier for you to know the difference in the future.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I love cars too. I don't care to collect them though. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I do have my toys.
    I don't collect them, but neither do I drive them into the ground. I like new cars, and I cannot lie. I'm just no longer the exclusive "Buy 'Murican!" ho that I used to be.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    See? you're doing it again. This you're tacitly asserting that you're successful because of the union and that people not posting their personal financial business on the internet means they aren't as successful as you, because they're not. Why else ask what is so far from your business?

...Snippity snip snip
    Someone wants people to post their retirement savings balances? That's ****ing nuts. Unless they are an IRS agent. Then that's genius.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't collect them, but neither do I drive them into the ground. I like new cars, and I cannot lie. I'm just no longer the exclusive "Buy 'Murican!" ho that I used to be.
    I can identify with that. I was once a staunch buy american advocate. What does that even mean anymore? The big three just shat on their customers counting on blind brand loyalty, I was pretty much just fed up with buying ****. But, they improved their game.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I can identify with that. I was once a staunch buy american advocate. What does that even mean anymore? The big three just shat on their customers counting on blind brand loyalty, I was pretty much just fed up with buying ****. But, they improved their game.
    I still take a buy anything but Chinese stand, but that's virtually impossible now. After hours of research, I ended up with a British toaster, a German iron, and a Japanese/American lawn mower. [/thread_hijack]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    About can’t avoid buying **** from China. When there’s an alternative I’ll pay a little more for it.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I posted proof of what a Skilled Trades Union worker could accumulate with the years working and what they will end up with. I notice a few of you here arn't happy with what I posted with what a Union Worker cam make. LOL
    I also noticed that you were one that posted a few times on how well he was doing with a paycheck and retirement funds, but even when asked prove it,
    you put up Nothing.

No pay stubs, No 401 reports, Nothing.

And not one Union worker here posted one couldn't on there own.
    Not once, you keep interjecting statements that just aren't true.

Why would I post that? I don't need anyone on INGO to validate my success, pretty easy to do that when you look at your AGI compared to the average...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not so fast... you said by Friday (yesterday). So still 1/3. :p
    Well yeah but I have learned on INGO not to use dictionary definitions.

When I said something would happen to the fire alarm pulling rep when others said nothing would happen and he got fined, I was told that was still nothing!

Now if you go over there and tell those mean folk I was right then I will concede!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well yeah but I have learned on INGO not to use dictionary definitions.

When I said something would happen to the fire alarm pulling rep when others said nothing would happen and he got fined, I was told that was still nothing!

Now if you go over there and tell those mean folk I was right then I will concede!
    On my way posthaste!

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I used to put 30k miles a year on my trucks, so I'd just order a new one before they needed tires. Easy to do when you're getting 10-12k off MSRP. Why not drive the latest and best there is?

I put 50k miles a year on my last two company cars, but those are replaced on a schedule and only involve two signatures from me when I go swap keys at the dealership.

I've never been a fan of imports, and the rental Mazda SUV I had in Phoenix a few months ago confirmed it. The radio interface was a PITA compared to what I'm used to. I'm glad we were able to snag a Cadillac on our last trip. It had the same interface as my Chevy.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Anyone want to place a bet? I'm betting this cost will be passed along to the consumer, eventually making its way to the used market as well...
    843ffbcd276ed0db20f7c7aa775f03f6.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    On my way posthaste!
    I am currently researching the exact position of the sun and the international dateline corrected for daylight savings time before I make any further statements. I will hold a press conference this evening.

You know it's incredibly hard for someone to say I was wrong on INGO!

Notice the last 5 words? I think that qualifies!

Top Bottom