• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Of course IL ranked higher than us, Chicago is IL's biggest city, you know zombies eat brains and don't attack their own so they won't go anywhere near there.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Just when the whole zombie thing was quieting down you had to go and bring it up again? When I turn, CIB, I'm going after you first. Will be wearing a m'cycle helmet and lotsa make up.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It is pretty funny but I would take a team of Hoosiers over one based on Internet zombie commando rankings.

I would substitute hunting, trapping and gardening for paintball, laser tag and Mtn biking. Then I would have all the deer hunters shoot the paintballers so the gardeners would have less mouths to feed.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    The moron that wrote that has likely never played paintball - it is more about team movement and coordinated fire than "slinking around the woods".

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I have to disagree with their assessment of Washington DC:

49th—DISTRICT OF COLUMBIAOur nation’s capital has almost no knowledge of zombies, martial arts, or firearm ownership. It’s going to be an all-you-can-eat brain buffet for the zombies.

It's Washington, home of the federal government. The complete and utter lack of brains means any zombies are going to do whatever the zombie equivalent of starving to death is.

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Pretty much anywhere east of the Mississippi and West of the Mountains are screwed. Too many people per square mile. The only saving grace for us in the north is a harsh winter that would immobilize the threat.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think I can handle the zombies, they are slow and don't need a double tap if the first is on target. It's the stupid panicking humans that have me worried. If I can get clear of them I'll be fine.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It is pretty funny but I would take a team of Hoosiers over one based on Internet zombie commando rankings.

I would substitute hunting, trapping and gardening for paintball, laser tag and Mtn biking. Then I would have all the deer hunters shoot the paintballers so the gardeners would have less mouths to feed.

Paintballers could also be a supplemental food source.

Perhaps I've said too much.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Six of the eleven criteria were measured by counting Facebook interests...

Explains why Nebraska did not make the cut. Pretty sure the internet has not arrived to much of the state. My guess is the 10 people on facebook living in Montana and Wyoming probably own plenty of guns and you have to be physically fit to be a rancher.

Top Bottom