• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Havent you heard, were all obese. I think if you don't fit into the 10lb range of height to weight ratio then....fat!

The BMI is an evil tool of the great Satan "Jenny Craig"

Here I am, 6'3"- a few years ago, I was at 288#. I went all out weight loss and exercising and got down to 190#. At 190, I felt horrible. I was always cold. My tailbone hurt all the time. I had little energy....and I just barely nudged into the "normal" range on the fanciful BMI scale.

I gained back about 25#....was officially obese, never felt better in my life (and yes, a few more pounds since then).

BMI.....my hairy, white.....well, you get the idea

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I think I can handle the zombies, they are slow and don't need a double tap if the first is on target. It's the stupid panicking humans that have me worried. If I can get clear of them I'll be fine.

Those are the classic zombies, the nuvo zombies are fast and very aggressive.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Should the zombies enter an office building in Wisconsin, they’ll face a large number of people prepared to shoot zombies in confined areas because Wisconsin is home to the most laser tag enthusiasts per capita in America. Wisconsin is awesome.

Laser tag? That'll leave a mark on a zombie for sure.

Bluestarbass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2014
    Fishers
    Isnt there like one of those exercise race things where you run from zombies. My guess is people can't run from something like that as long as they think they could. I had to run to catch a plane this weekend and I about killed myself. I would guess your fitness level has more to do with it then your laser tag skills.

Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    There criteria are incomplete. A dense population is a minus, so is having a high crime rate to begin with. Zombies aren't going to be the only problem. What about the percentage of legal firearms owners in each state? Oh wait, NY and NJ don't want any. I'm also not sure I agree that TX would be lost. Fun exercise, but doesn't mean anything really.

Top Bottom