• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    We can only hope they try something like this. It will end the Democrat party in our time.

Statements like that are what lead to people thinking the Dems are the only bad ones out there. The all mighty Republican Ronald Reagan was a supporter of the Brady Bill as well as taking the right away from Californians to carry in a car or public place with the Muford Act. A lot of other Republicans are every bit as "evil" as the Dems that get slammed on these boards daily. I personally would love for us to drop out of the UN entirely and tell them where they can stick their resolutions but it won't happen anytime soon.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    The all mighty Republican Ronald Reagan was a supporter of the Brady Bill
    Ummmmmm, DUH. The Brady bill was a result of HIM and Jim being shot by a lunatic that was infatuated with jodie foster.......I dare say if you got shot by some nut job, you'd try to make some changes too.
    I personally would love for us to drop out of the UN entirely and tell them where they can stick their resolutions
    Heck, I'd even be willing to use force to get this to happen. But it needs to go a step further and actually disband them altogether and take measures to ensure that no such organization ever exists again. I'm cool with nations supporting each other through trade and helping each other out in times of need, but we need to have countries and borders and diversity in governments globally. It's what makes us all different, and insures that if a system fails there are others around to help pick up the pieces. Being different from one another is a good thing.

Last edited:

BUCK HINKLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    greenfield
    How dumb I clinton, has she seen the numbers on crime when guns are removed?? It is staggering to see the crime rates spike as soon as you take the guns away from the good guys..The UN wants to control the world why not go after the big dog and use that to convince the rest of the world...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I keep wondering where the UN has the millions of troops needed to remove firearms from us redneck Americans. In fact, if they started to disarm people in just New York City, a place where firearms are already illegal, they wouldn't have enough body bags.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    From: National Association for Gun Rights (Jan. 13, 2010)

The United Nations and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are moving forward with their plan to confiscate your guns.

The United States joined 152 other countries in support of the Arms Trade Treaty Resolution, which establishes the dates for the 2012 UN conference intended to attack American sovereignty by stripping Americans of the right to keep and bear arms.

Working groups of anti-gun countries will begin scripting language for the conference this year, creating a blueprint for other countries when they meet at the full conference.

The stakes couldn't be higher.

Former United Nation's ambassador John Bolton has cautioned gun owners about the Arms Trade Treaty and says the UN “is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there’s no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control.”

Establishing the dates for the Arms Trade Treaty Conference is just the first step toward their plans for total gun confiscation.

The worldwide gun control mob will ensure the passage of an egregious, anti-gun treaty...

. . .and that's where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton steps in.

Once the UN Gun Ban is passed by the General Assembly of the United Nations it must be ratified by each nation, including the United States.

As an arch enemy of gun owners, Clinton has pledged to push the U.S. Senate to ratify the treaty. She will push for passage of this outrageous treaty designed to register, ban and CONFISCATE firearms owned by private citizens like YOU.

That’s why it’s vital you sign the special petition I’ve made up for your signature that DEMANDS your U.S. Senators vote AGAINST ratification of the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty.”

So far, the gun-grabbers have successfully kept the exact wording of their new scheme under wraps.

But looking at previous versions of the UN “Small Arms Treaty,” you and I can get a good idea of what’s likely in the works.

Don't let any of the "experts" lull you to sleep by saying "Oh, we have it handled" or "Until you know exactly what's in the treaty you can't fight against it."

Judging by Ambassador Bolton's comments -- who certainly knows what to expect from the American-freedom-hating international crowd that infests the U.N. -- we are certain the treaty's going to address the private ownership of firearms.

If passed by the UN and ratified by the U.S. Senate (which is where we must ultimately make our stand), the UN “Small Arms Treaty” would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:

*** Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;

*** CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);

*** BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;

*** Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION. So please click here to sign the petition to your U.S. Senators before it’s too late!

You see, this is NOT a fight we can afford to lose.

Here's what you can do to help the National Association for Gun Rights fight Hillary Clinton and her United Nations cronies:
    Click here and sign our petition to DEMAND that your United States Senators vote AGAINST the United Nations Small Arms Treaty.
    • Forward this e-mail to your friends and relatives who share your concern for American sovereignty and protecting our right to keep and bear arms.
    • Please consider making a generous contribution to the National Association for Gun Rights to help us fight Hillary Clinton and the United Nations "Small Arms Treaty."
    Without your help and support, the National Association for Gun Rights cannot defeat this measure.

Thank you in advance for your support.

For Liberty,

Dudley Brown
    National Association for Gun Rights

Clinton is just Secretary of State - she can whine, she can wheedle, but she has no true power over the Congress of these United States of America - and if you think that even a simple majority of our elected representatives are about to commit political suicide (as in, 'sui caedere!') over something as asinine as a U.N. resolution, think again.

And if they do vote against our innate, natural rights granted to us by mere act of being born into this world, well... they shall have the outcome they shall have strove so valiantly with electronic ballot-casting device to prevent.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Anyone remember the "red coats" in the American Revolution lessons in school. Those pretty blue helmets would be just as easy to spot.

rev500ss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Royal Center
    ^^^^^
    that gun ban is for their elections, "Under Comelec Resolution No. 8714, only bonafide members of PNP, AFP and law enforcement agencies in proper uniform and while in actual performance of official duty are authorized to bear firearms during the election period." They are not going house to house to take their guns, they are only arresting those who are in violation of the election laws by transporting firearms.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    To whoever said something about clinton not having power.

How much longer til a racist/extremist assassinates obama?
    Biden is pretty old, if he had a heart attack he would be out of commission and not able to do the job of president.

Thus making Nancy Pelosi our president, and clinton is not far behind her in the line.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Whether or not they can ever get it done, there will always be people out there just waiting for their opportunity to implement their ideas of what this world should look like. This last presidential election was like a perfect storm and resulting in getting a Manchurian candidate elected to the White House. The bammer is a wolf who through off his sheep's clothing as soon as he was sworn into office. They are pressuring all of the liberals who are currently wavering and worried about their political lives to vote for this crappy health care bill and immigration refore immediately subsequent to the passage of health care reforms. Wasn't anyone paying attention that only a few days after the bammer stated that illegal aliens were specifically excluded from what he wanted in a health care bill, he went right to the Hispanic lobby and told them that he would do everything that he could to get all of the 20M illegals in this country made legal so that they could also be covered by health insurance paid for by you and me? Libs, progressives and academics do not like to hear the simplistic lifeboat analogy. However, when you only have enough resourses to take care of a certain number of people, how can you expect to add multitudes more and have the same thing as before for everyone. You can't and they know it. They do not care. They have their own health care coverages and their own guaranteed pensions. Why should they care about what happens to us sheep? Elections do have consequences and we have put the worst people possible in office. Just my two cents.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I have said it before and I continue to emphasize. If they want to knocking after mine they better really really want them bad, cause it is going to cost them...

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    To whoever said something about clinton not having power.

How much longer til a racist/extremist assassinates obama?
    Biden is pretty old, if he had a heart attack he would be out of commission and not able to do the job of president.

Thus making Nancy Pelosi our president, and clinton is not far behind her in the line.

This will probably hold them at bay...;)

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Statements like that are what lead to people thinking the Dems are the only bad ones out there. The all mighty Republican Ronald Reagan was a supporter of the Brady Bill as well as taking the right away from Californians to carry in a car or public place with the Muford Act. A lot of other Republicans are every bit as "evil" as the Dems that get slammed on these boards daily. I personally would love for us to drop out of the UN entirely and tell them where they can stick their resolutions but it won't happen anytime soon.

Yes, I agree, many Republicans haven't supported the 2nd Amendment in the way I would like, some have actively worked against it.

Yet, when compared to each other, the parties can't even be compared. When you have gun control bills that over 90% of one party supports and there is a small percentage of crossovers from the other, it's simplistic to refuse to understand which party is the one driving it.

As a libertarian by ideology, and a Republican by pragmatism, believe me, I understand the Repulicans' weaknesses. Yet there are still night and day differences between the two.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Yes, I agree, many Republicans haven't supported the 2nd Amendment in the way I would like, some have actively worked against it.

Yet, when compared to each other, the parties can't even be compared. When you have gun control bills that over 90% of one party supports and there is a small percentage of crossovers from the other, it's simplistic to refuse to understand which party is the one driving it.

As a libertarian by ideology, and a Republican by pragmatism, believe me, I understand the Repulicans' weaknesses. Yet there are still night and day differences between the two.

QFT and repped.

Top Bottom