• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I got some new toys for my birthday last weekend. I thought my rifle was done, but I guess it never really is. ;)

I'll be adding a Tactical Innovations machined aluminum trigger housing and trigger. Once I've done that, I will have replaced literally every single part of my rifle. That means I'll have enough leftover parts to build a whole new 10/22, at which point I'll obviously need to start upgrading and modifying that one, too, right? :D

rndDizq.png

DR5QvKy.png

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That is one funky looking stock. Never seen a shoulder pad down like that with that high of a cheek piece and that kind of pistol grip. Very interesting look. Wonder how it shoulders and fits.

I have a similar stock on my 700. The angle of the cheek piece makes it ideal for getting behind the scope. The pistol grip feels great while shooting from a bench. It puts my wrist at a more comfortable angle. I really love it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That is one funky looking stock. Never seen a shoulder pad down like that with that high of a cheek piece and that kind of pistol grip. Very interesting look. Wonder how it shoulders and fits.

I have a similar stock on my 700. The angle of the cheek piece makes it ideal for getting behind the scope. The pistol grip feels great while shooting from a bench. It puts my wrist at a more comfortable angle. I really love it.

Agreed. It's super comfortable to shoot in just about any position, including prone. If you ever wanna squeeze off a few, lemme know. I'll even bring the can.

I'm not so keen on the red, but overall it looks like a nice build. I love the mag!

I've had a few people say the same thing about the color, but I didn't want Yet Another Black/Gray/Green rifle. It's been done and it's boring. On the whole, I get more positive comments than negative, but regardless I built it to make me happy, not everyone else and I love this rifle. The mags, by the way, are standard Ruger clear mags dyed with Rit dye on the stove top. Super easy to do.

Top Bottom