• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Huh. Looks red to me. Regardless, I don't define my masculinity by the color of my rifle. That's cool if you define yours that way, though. I'm not here to judge. ;)

pharmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shelbyville
    Looks red to me, and that is one beautiful build. Congrats on completing it. How long before we see how it groups? Also, you might be able to find an anodizing company that could do your scope in red.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    How about a parts break down for the rifle? :)

I know what most of it is, interested in the guts of the receiver more than anything.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How about a parts break down for the rifle? :)

I know what most of it is, interested in the guts of the receiver more than anything.

It's a Tactical Solutions X-Ring receiver. I'm shipping the receiver back next week due to a slight engineering defect in this one. They're replacing it with the updated model for me. When I get the new one, I'll disassemble the bolt and take pictures.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    who cares how it looks playar...how does it shoot?

I finally got out to the range today to sight in my scope. I was seated on the ground at 25 yards, using only a sling, and shooting with and without my suppressor. It was just a little quickie without a lot of prep; I was just trying to get the scope on target. The two on the right were the ones where I was in the business of sighting the scope. The two on the left was just messing around with the suppressor.

On a related note, thanks to Appleseed, I can completely and accurately sight in my rifle with only five shots. :thumbsup:

2ptuqnk.png

For those interested, this rifle will be at NFA Alumni Day this Sunday, if you'd like to try it.

Top Bottom