odin-hilarious.gif
    I see what you did there!! :lmfao:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's what I thought it was too, but it reads like they are saying that they (the defence attorneys) witnessed the badges or whatever they are themselves. If it turns out they are lying about that...well there just isn't enough popcorn in Indiana for that. We'll have to order it in.
    I'm not saying they are lying and, as an attorney, I don't know why they would lie....but I'm not them.

All I know is that the account in the motions does not seem consistent with our experience....and is fantastical.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I was up in the Delphi and Monticello area a lot about the time this all happen. From a couple of people you over heard "Libby was the target and Abby was just collateral damage". I never understood this. And I just went about my own business like I never heard them.
    Strange !

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have now read and re-read the 136 page filing. There is something odd about the way it is written, but that's neither here nor there.

I have a couple of theories rattling around in my head, but at this time I don't want to post them because my theories would be non-complimentary to some people (not talking about defense lawyers) and I'm not ready to go there. Suffice to say, I am no closer to fully buying into the defense theory.

However, I do not think they are making this up out of whole cloth.....not them at least. But perhaps they are choosing to believe some things they are very willing to believe. Confirmation bias....camping out on the evidence they want to believe and ignoring other evidence (but defense attorneys are not supposed to be objective).

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    That's what I thought it was too, but it reads like they are saying that they (the defence attorneys) witnessed the badges or whatever they are themselves. If it turns out they are lying about that...well there just isn't enough popcorn in Indiana for that. We'll have to order it in.
    Otis Redenbacher approves this post.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The local news reported on it this morning. They really played up the allegation that a lot of the prison guards at westville wear a Sons of Odin patch on their uniforms.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The local news reported on it this morning. They really played up the allegation that a lot of the prison guards at westville wear a Sons of Odin patch on their uniforms.
    Pics or it didn’t happen.

And IDC if it’s an NRA patch or Gadsden. It’s not part of the uniform so it shouldn’t be there. Period. So I don’t see this really being a thing. I can’t imagine they would be letting guards “nascar up” their uniforms.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Pics or it didn’t happen.

And IDC if it’s an NRA patch or Gadsden. It’s not part of the uniform so it shouldn’t be there. Period. So I don’t see this really being a thing. I can’t imagine they would be letting guards “nascar up” their uniforms.
    Sounds like you are questioning a talking head on the news. You can't do that. They are trustworthy by definition. Plus he was identified as a lawyer.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    As an aside, by firm has been engaged by the AG to defend civil lawsuits against IDOC employees including correctional officers. We have been at this for about a year and I am or have handled dozens of cases and probably hundreds in the firm. Westville is one of the places we handle.

Want to guess how many claims of pagan, white supremist odinism we have seen?

Want to guess what would happen if correctional officers were wearing blatant white supremist symbols?

Trust me when I tell you that the "incarcerated persons" are not at all afraid to make any and every allegation.

I'm just going to watch this unfold. Maybe I will be shocked and stunned by developments.....
    Clearly HM is part of the Odinist Conspiracy.

Top Bottom