Avon

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wwwweeeellllll.....

Delphi Defense Will Call Judge Gull As Witness, Says She Must Recuse Herself

Long story short, it's complete BS. Again, it's the OJ defense. Spew a bunch of half-truths and allegations and make it look like a vast conspiracy against the defendant. No basis in reality then, none now.

Now they have the true-crime podcast world supporting them because a vast conspiracy is great for the listening numbers of social misfit basement dwellers...and their social misfit listeners lap it up....and even e-mail the judge sounding exactly like what they are- low-intelligence borderline crazy people.

Some day I'll tell you all what I really think.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The judge may well be biased. That doesn't necessarily absolve the accused.

I don't watch, listen or consume "true-crime" anything. My knowledge of this case comes directly from local Indiana news outlets considered mainstream. This case is a circus and all parties involved are clowns, the judge included. This whole process has been disgraceful.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The judge may well be biased. That doesn't necessarily absolve the accused.

I don't watch, listen or consume "true-crime" anything. My knowledge of this case comes directly from local Indiana news outlets considered mainstream. This case is a circus and all parties involved are clowns, the judge included. This whole process has been disgraceful.
    What some think is the judge being biased is her knowing just who the defense attorneys are.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.webp

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Smoke and mirrors to delay as long as they can. Why? Because they know when found guilty and put in prison he will get killed fast. Prolonging the trial gives him life in the safety of the local jail. Lets just hope no death penalty or he will be protected for 20 years before execution. Just give him a few years and let nature take its course quicker. Of course I still believe innocent until proven guilty.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Long story short, it's complete BS. Again, it's the OJ defense. Spew a bunch of half-truths and allegations and make it look like a vast conspiracy against the defendant. No basis in reality then, none now.

Now they have the true-crime podcast world supporting them because a vast conspiracy is great for the listening numbers of social misfit basement dwellers...and their social misfit listeners lap it up....and even e-mail the judge sounding exactly like what they are- low-intelligence borderline crazy people.

Some day I'll tell you all what I really think.
    No need to hold back now.

You are among friends.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    26 years of practice and I've never filed a 53.1 motion....and plenty of judges take over 30 days.

This motion is going nowhere. Even with the motion filed, the Ind. Sup. Ct. can simply do nothing...and my prediction is that they will...do nothing.

This isn't an attempt to get the motion decided faster as any (new) special judge would take considerable time get up to speed. It's an effort to get the matter out of this judge's hands....but I am pretty sure no other judge will view the antics of the defense any more favorably.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    26 years of practice and I've never filed a 53.1 motion....and plenty of judges take over 30 days.

This motion is going nowhere. Even with the motion filed, the Ind. Sup. Ct. can simply do nothing...and my prediction is that they will...do nothing...
    Ahem....

Attachments

• Order from Ind. Sup Ct.pdf
      124.5 KB · Views: 32

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member