• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racerdj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Indy
    I purchased a Kimber Conversion for around $300 and use it with my Stainless Raptor and Gold Match II. It is very accurate for my ability and is economical. I am sure it has help me become more proficient.

b j

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    south side of indy
    I have had a mk2 for a lot of years and it is great.My new mk3 22/45 is sweet to shoot and i have the same grips on my 1911.I have put about 2000 rounds so far.

theboss365

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    PLYMOUTH
    I love the mark my buddy has and so does my wife. I own a beretta 87 target pistol and love it just a little more as it is easier to break down and looks like a gun. They are a little pricey, but if you can find a good used one they are worth it. I do not however think that they are worth the $800.00 new

Plus it's Just nasty lookin!
    picture.php

rwstahlh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Vincennes
    I like the Ruger Mark II. My son and I have shot several thousand rounds with it and it is still dependable and accurate. I vote for the ruger.

stationhollow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    by the river
    arma73 Ill have to agree with Fieldking.. A revolver such as a Dan Wesson or a Bearcat with some water balloons, and the wife and daughter will be buying more ammo for you at xmas time. Dont forget to show them the old 410 or 20 too. Gotta be prepared these days. good luck

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I dont know if its the "Best", but my Colt Woodsman is by far my favorite one to shoot. The price is a little more than a Ruger or Walther but it always seem to be the one I grab first. Just get them started the right way and the rest will take care of its self.

Top Bottom