Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Kitty this one is for you...
    girl-gun.jpg

until you show us pics.
    :laugh:

Glad to hear everything went OK! Once you do get the little pink slip you might want to do this (based on the INGO FAQ).

Some tips once your LTCH arrives:
    In this order:
    1) Make copies. If you can, scan it and save it to your computer.
    2) Store the original in your safe.
    3) Sign each of your copies.
    4) Laminate each of your copies.
    5) Have one EVERYWHERE.
    6) SIGN BEFORE YOU LAMINATE.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_..._was_told.html
    One of our members, Printcraft, is offering free LTCH lamination to members of INGO: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_...o_members.html

So am I really allowed to make a copy of my LTCH?
    Technically... No. But you still may find this thread interesting. INGO member Cordex actually ASKED the people who should know!
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry_...mit_redux.html

INGO FAQ
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...discussion/16185-ingunowners_faqs_sticky.html

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've never been there...so I don't know if that's GOOD or BAD! :D :):

You can't get much closer to Chicago on the Indiana side then Whiting, Indiana. It is only 2 miles away from Chicago (south side) and 16 miles from downtown Chicago!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=whiti...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ8gEwAA

Only Hammond, IN can claim to be closer to Chicago since the northern most part of hammond is between Whiting and the IL state border (ie. Chicago). So that right there should tell you everything about Whiting. ;):laugh:

Not sure now but in the 80s/90s Whiting was mostly middle class white folks with a lower crime rate than East Chicago and Hammond (cities that are next to it on the IN side). It was considered "safer" than those 2 cities at least.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ok, today actually went flawlessly. I got there at 9 and thought there was going to be a problem by the reaction of the guy at the window. He ended up getting the chief's secretary. She took me right back.

Chief was actually a very nice guy. We jokes a bit back and forth (I did go with the cutesy outfit and his office was cold enough to raise penguins). They took cash - as the secetary told me they would. After a few minutes he said I was good to go, but that he didn't know the turn around time so "watch the mail". Walked me out and shook my hand (to me that is a very good sign - "large" men don't often extend that courtesy to someone my size). Even let me know that Deb's was the closest range.

All in all, a lot better than expected - given the other dealings I have had in this town.

Hey - I'm not sure how to take that. Large men are people too.

So Kitty, you know what they about men with Big Feet?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

They're CLOWNS.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    2) I'm still trying to figure out how to post anywhere but my album. Is the cutesy outfit I wore today ok? I don't own a derringer.

Try TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

They make it easy by offering several different options after you upload a photo. Just copy and paste from the box that says "Forums/Message Boards" or whatever.....that format works perfectly here, you just put the code they provide in your message and continue typing like usual. You can double check the results by clicking "Preview Post", just to make sure it looks the way way you intended.

Though I am sure it will look juuuust fine.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    1) Thanks and now the wait.
    2) I'm still trying to figure out how to post anywhere but my album. Is the cutesy outfit I wore today ok? I don't own a derringer.
    3) 5 days a week to work with a bunch of loons - pay if alright but the boss covers health insurance for my whole family. I drive.

No offense Enoch, but it's even easier not to use PB if she has the pic already in her album here..

To post a pic from your INGO Album to a thread just copy the line of code under your pic that says "bbcode" into the thread..

Easy Peasy

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    My LTCH arrived TODAY!!! So I would have to say that the chief was prompt. I saw him last Wednesday, I can home to my wonderful, pretty pink paper!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Congradulations! Glad your long ordeal is over :yesway: Feels sweet don't it?

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    I couldn't share this last night because it we were crazy busy.

I walked in from work last night and hubby had some of the guys over practicing Kung Fu (he teaches for a living and has a small workout room in the front of our house). So I just slipped on thru to the back. I asked my son if there was mail and he said "yes, something from Mary Kay". He had seen the pick LTCH and thought it was something my sister was sending from MK.:): When I realized what he was talking about, I ripped it open and squealed.

Guess I was a little loud becasue the guys came running back from up front to see what had the nerve to scare me. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom