• Status
    Not open for further replies.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC

I tend to question a "reporter's" objectivity when the first line in their article is the following:

MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter, Communists, and
    Domestic terrorists turned out tonight to shut down Donald Trump’s rally in Chicago.

That is if the reporter doesn't include how he/she manages to identify them as communists or domestic terrorist. From the pics from other sources I saw no one with t-shirts saying "I'm with a Domestic Terorist".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I tend to question a "reporter's" objectivity when the first line in their article is the following:

Domestic terrorists turned out tonight to shut down Donald Trump’s rally in Chicago.

That is if the reporter doesn't include how he/she manages to identify them as communists or domestic terrorist. From the pics from other sources I saw no one with t-shirts saying "I'm with a Domestic Terorist".

Using violence and threats of violence with the aim of affecting political change is the definition of terrorism.

BLM is as much of a terrorist organization as ISIS, looking at their twitter accounts and their activities, there's almost no discernible difference.

https://twitter.com/RUthIess187/status/708482144943734784

XH9j1yv.png

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    No, that's Pee Wee Herman (PR), after getting caught in an adult movie house.... um..... loving himself

Yeah, I caught that after taking a good look. To the former discussion, anyone who breaks the law should be arrested and that's as simple as that. There is no defense for assaulting anyone, regardless of political affiliation or anything else.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Using violence and threats of violence with the aim of affecting political change is the definition of terrorism.

BLM is as much of a terrorist organization as ISIS, looking at their twitter accounts and their activities, they're almost no discernible difference.
    The reporter separated the two from each oher. He didn't group BLM and domestic terrorists. I'm questioning how he identified communists and domestic terrorists.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Usually, I'm pretty good at figuring this stuff out.
    But I am stumped on this one:

"After decades of leftists and statists being accustomed to having their way in society doing things like this, with full media support or at least no media objection -- as would a bunch of spoiled ****-like children, which they are -- they should be aware that at some point, the gloves will be taken off by the other side."

Ive not a clue what those****are standing in for

It can stat with a "c" or "k" depending on who taught you the word. ;)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Hypertext is your friend.

Clicking on the link in the original article jumps to a story about Bill Ayres. Dirty hippie **** from the 60/70s who could be, oddly, labeled as a domestic terrorist based on his activity with the Weather Underground. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers#Involvement_with_Weather_Underground)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

BLM is as much of a terrorist organization as ISIS, looking at their twitter accounts and their activities, there's almost no discernible difference.

https://twitter.com/RUthIess187/status/708482144943734784

XH9j1yv.png

Just out of curiosity, what makes you so sure that the twitter acct you posted is a person associated with BLM? Does the # equal membership? I think there's a fair amount of intellectual dishonesty on your part.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Usually, I'm pretty good at figuring this stuff out.
    But I am stumped on this one:

"After decades of leftists and statists being accustomed to having their way in society doing things like this, with full media support or at least no media objection -- as would a bunch of spoiled ****-like children, which they are -- they should be aware that at some point, the gloves will be taken off by the other side."

Ive not a clue what those****are standing in for

It can stat with a "c" or "k" depending on who taught you the word. ;)

Carl/Karl?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After the rally was cancelled, both groups remained. I saw people from both groups throwing punches, but I've read where some said that was okay (including Trump), because people need it.

Open your eyes, Que. Only one group went to that rally with hammers and bats and axe handles, and everything I've read says it wasn't the Trump supporters. They might get away with this in Chiraq with its highly restrictive take on 2A rights, but what will happen if they try it in a more firearms-friendly location? If a mob is surrounding your car and smashing the windows with hammers and bats, would a rational person feel that their life and/or the lives of their family were at risk? What you're going to see is someone is going to light them up. I'm afraid its just a matter of time if this continues

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Open your eyes, Que. Only one group went to that rally with hammers and bats and axe handles, and everything I've read says it wasn't the Trump supporters. They might get away with this in Chiraq with its highly restrictive take on 2A rights, but what will happen if they try it in a more firearms-friendly location? If a mob is surrounding your car and smashing the windows with hammers and bats, would a rational person feel that their life and/or the lives of their family were at risk? What you're going to see is someone is going to light them up. I'm afraid its just a matter of time if this continues

I've heard this several times now. You have a link a report about people at the event with axe handles, hammers, and bats attacking people?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And what are the odds that lunacy actually happens?

Donald Trump has been the surprise story of the Republican party in 2016, and though his detractors are reportedly frantic to stop his presidential bid, the likelihood of his reaching the number of delegates to ensure his nomination is still 4/9 according to British odds tracker OddsChecker. (Ted Cruz is next at 5/1 and John Kasich, at 12/1 stole the third place spot from Marco Rubio who is now at 25/1.)

What Are Trump's Chances of Winning the Presidency?

The probability that Donald Trump will become president is tracked by several websites. For example, CNN has published a new interactive prediction page that allows users to vote on what they think the outcome of the presidential election will be (along with many other events). The "wisdom of the crowd" predicts Trump only has a 20% chance of winning in November, possibly because once in the general election, his extreme views on immigration, race and gender will alienate many voters without motivating enough of his supporters to beat a Democrat candidate. OddsChecker's odds are slightly better at 7/2.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Who knows, attendees at Trump rallies had no issue roughing up one or two people.... but seem to be a little more hesitant when the group is much larger. Typical bully behavior.

Or next time they'll just bring their own bats and hammers. Be careful what you wish for. "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war" indeed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom